With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: (COMPLETED*) DIGIVICE VER. 15th COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE

Ain't got no mojo...

(COMPLETED*) DIGIVICE VER. 15th COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE

Hello!

Seeing as how there is no complete guide or File Island article on the new Digivice, I'm going to make a post with all of my notes and things I've found around the net on it. A good amount of the information comes from the Digivice Ver. 15th Observations thread and File Island, so credits to anyone who posted information there! Also, credits to anyone who posted information on this thread, with special shoutout to DONALD who answered a lot of my questions!

I'll update this as I find out more! If you have any answers to some of my questions, please check out the other thread I started, the Digivice Ver. 15th Questions thread!

*This guide is completed for the most part; I will update with D-3 Digivice Ver. 15th connectivity and information when I get mine and confirm the information on other guides.

GENERAL INFORMATION

i. A Button is top right, B Button is bottom right.

ii. The pedometer function will only work between the in game clock hours of 8 AM - 9 PM. The Digimon will be sleeping otherwise and can be woken up but the function will be disabled during this time. Changing the clock time can allow the pedometer to function again. The pedometer will also not function while an injured Digimon is present after losing a battle.

iii. The reset button on the back can be used to reset the clock without resetting the game. When pressed, the screen will show the Bandai logo. After pressing "A," the prompt will ask whether or not to load data. YES will retain your data and reset the clock. NO will reset everything.

iv. Pressing "B" at the walk screen once will display remaining steps to clear the area and pressing it once more will display total lifetime steps.

v. Every 100 steps will add 1x DP to your DP count.

vi. Pressing "A" and "B" at the same time will bring up the option to unmute/mute. The top option retains sound and the bottom option mutes sound.

vii. Leaving your Digivice for long periods of time will cause the selected partner Digimon to turn away from you the next time the screen turns on. This has no effect on gameplay and is purely aesthetic.

1. Partner Digimon

One of the following can be selected at the start:
    Agumon/Piyomon/Gabumon/Palmon/Tentomon/Gomamon/Patamon

All other partners will be available to unlock in HELP WAVE events.
    V-Dramon can be unlocked from a HELP WAVE event or the Digimon Analyzer.
    Gatomon/Wizardmon/Huckmon can be unlocked from a HELP WAVE event.
    Huckmon is only available to unlock from a HELP WAVE event after the game is complete.

All first Digivolutions can be unlocked by connecting to the Digimon Analyzer.
    *10 Battle Win for Champion, 15(+10) Battle Win for Ultimate, 15(+15+10) Battle Win for Mega. Link Battles with other Digivices count.
    **Another 15(+15+15+10) Battle Win for Omegamon for Agumon/Gabumon.
    ***Omegamon is only available when both Agumon and Gabumon have been recruited, each with a total of 55 Battle Win (55+55=110 together).

i. Rookie Digimon: 3 HP/1 ATK or 4 HP/2 ATK after a HELP WAVE duplicate battle
    Huckmon: 4 HP/2 ATK or 5 HP/3 ATK after a HELP WAVE duplicate battle

ii. Champion Digimon: 5 HP/2 ATK
    Gatomon and Wizardmon: 5 HP/2 ATK or 6 HP/3 ATK after a HELP WAVE duplicate battle
    V-Dramon: 5 HP/3 ATK or 6 HP/4 ATK after a HELP WAVE duplicate battle
    BaoHuckmon: 5 HP/3 ATK

iii. Ultimate Digimon: 6 HP/4 ATK

iv. Mega Digimon: 7 HP/4 ATK
    Jesmon: 7 HP/5 ATK

v. Omegamon: 8 HP/6 ATK

2. HELP WAVE

A HELP WAVE pops up every 3000 steps, with some variation. To fill up the HELP WAVE bar, place the Digivice near anything with AM radio waves such as wireless devices/phones/computers. Whether or not there is a Digimon to save, there will always be a Digimon to battle. The Digimon to battle in the HELP WAVE can be something you've seen in the area or another unique Digimon.

All base forms of Partner Digimon can gain an additional +1 HP and +1 ATK one time only by battling and beating their duplicates in the HELP WAVE. The duplicate will have +1 HP and +1 ATK; beating it nets your partner the same bonus.

3. Area Enemies

The enemies are fairly similar to the Version 1 Digivice monsters with some changes.

-Map 1-
    Area 1: Shellmon, Gizamon, Kunemon
    Boss: Kuwagamon

Area 2: Gazimon, Gizamon, Ogremon
    Boss: Devimon

Area 3: Bakemon, Tyrannomon, Kokatorimon
    Boss: Etemon

-Map 2-
    Area 1: Gekomon, Ogremon, SkullMeramon
    Boss: Mammothmon

Area 2: Tyrannomon, SkullMeramon, Kokatorimon
    Two Part Boss: Myotismon/VenomMyotismon

-Map 3-
    Area 1: Scorpiomon, Divermon, Shellmon
    Boss: Metalseadramon

Area 2: Garbagemon, Kiwimon, Tankmon
    Boss: Puppetmon

Area 3: Megadramon, Mekanorimon, Tankmon
    Boss: Machinedramon

Area 4: Lady Devimon, WaruMonzaemon, Vilemon
    Boss: Piedmon

Area 5: Metalseadramon, Myotismon, Machinedramon
    Boss: Apocalymon

-Final Map (Our War Game)-
    Internet Area: Keramon, Infermon
    Boss: Diaboromon

4. Digimon Battle

Win/Loss Ratio is not able to be viewed, (uncertain) not recorded, and does not affect gameplay. Losing sends you back 500 steps from the end of an area.
    Winning a battle can yield one of three items:

a. Meat: +2 DP.
    b. Power-Up: One-hit kill for the next battle. Uncertain if it works for bosses, but probably not.
    c. Protein Pill: Increases HP by 1 for the next battle. Uncertain if it allows HP higher than 8 to exist in battle.

On the battle screen, there are four options. Pressing B when the battle is encountered results in an automatic loss. From top to bottom:

i. Attack
    After selecting this option, the screen will go to "READY" and tapping the A button 15+ times usually results in your Digimon attacking first. Only the Digimon that gets to attack first gets to attack at all. After 3 turns, if both Digimon still have HP, the one with the most HP remaining wins. In game, a tie HP results in your win.

ii. Digivolve
    Digivolve to either Champion (3 DP per evolution) or Warp Digivolve to Mega (7 DP per warp). If the Digimon digivolves to Champion, it must go through Ultimate before going to Mega.

iii. Partner
    Change the Digimon in the battle with another recruited partner Digimon. After selecting a different Digimon, it will immediately go to the "READY" screen.

iv. Flee
    Results in an automatic loss.

5. Post-Completion

After beating the final area in the game, a few features change:

i. The counter for steps remaining to clear area changes to "C." You can still enter any area of any map and encounter the enemy Digimon of the area or HELP WAVES.

ii. Huckmon becomes available to recruit from the HELP WAVE. Whether or not Huckmon will appear is random, but all confirmed reports so far state that the first HELP WAVE after clearing the final area will contain Huckmon.

iii. Pressing "B" now also displays remaining partners that have not been saved from the HELP WAVE. This counter will appear between what was previously remaining area steps (now "C") and lifetime total steps (which will remain unchanged). This counter will also become "C" after all the remaining partners have been saved.

iv. Resetting the clock automatically places you back into the final map and area after you set the time, regardless of where you were before.
    Last edited by Reavelt; 11-06-2016 at 03:01 PM.

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon's Xbox Live Profile
    Wait so you can get stuff from connecting it with the old Digimon Analyser? Sweet.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"
    Currently raising: Nothing

Current Digivice completion: English D3 v2 (Map 4)
    Next: EU D-Power v2, EU D-Power v1, English D-tector v1, English D-Tector v3
    Currently learning and playing: Digimon Anode Tamer.

My Digimon Podcast

Follow springogeek On Twitter
    I'm so glad to see you doing this. Once I start up my Digivice, I'll see if there is any information I can add too
    Decoding the secrets of the EU/Asia D-power, one step at a time: Here
    Currently Raising: Nothing. :(
    RIP: Greymon (DU, 13yrs), Diaboromon (DU, 20yrs)

Follow Touya On Twitter Visit Touya's Youtube Channel
    Do we have information about the relative power of each Digimon? And how they stand in relation to Digimon from other devices? Bandai hyped the compatibility a bit prior to release, but I haven't seen any videos of the 15th battling with old Digivices or Pendulums.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Not entirely sure as I have not yet captured every Digimon, but if I am not mistaken the Huckmon -> Jesmon line is the strongest (Digidestined Megas have 7 HP/4 ATK while Jesmon has 7 HP/5 ATK) with the exception of Gabumon/Agumon which can further digivolve to Omnimon which has higher stats by an amount unknown to me.

I would think compared to the original Digivices, the 15th is stronger as it has digimon with higher stats in the same battle system.

Pendulums have 3 prongs so I don't think the 15th, which is 2 prong, can connect.

Other Digivices I am uncertain.

Hello I'm not sure if you have this part yet but I think it's important to know as I, an apparent adult, almost started crying and having a stupid dumb anxiety because I thought something had broken.

Your Digimon will not walk during the night even if you wake it up so no steps will be counted. If your Digimon is asleep you should probably go to sleep too.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast

Follow springogeek On Twitter
    I believe it is between 9pm and 8am that this is the case.

I hope you recovered ok, Airdramon
    Decoding the secrets of the EU/Asia D-power, one step at a time: Here
    Currently Raising: Nothing. :(
    RIP: Greymon (DU, 13yrs), Diaboromon (DU, 20yrs)

Quote Originally Posted by springogeek View Post
    I believe it is between 9pm and 8am that this is the case.

I hope you recovered ok, Airdramon
    I feel like an idiot but I didn't have an anxiety attack about it so I guess that's a win for me?
    Ideally those should be times I'm asleep.

Also I've seen Kunemon in Map 1, Reavelt.

Also how do I get V-Dramon after connecting the Analzyer?
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast

Ain't got no mojo...
    Yes, you're right about that, I forgot to put it in. I was confused myself when I first got my Digivice.

I am uncertain how to unlock V-Dramon after connecting to the Analyzer as I don't have one myself (I looked around forums for that information).
    I'm assuming it automatically enters your party, but don't take my word for it.

I'm certain though that you can somehow get V-Dramon from connecting to the Analyzer.
    Last edited by Reavelt; 08-10-2015 at 12:01 PM.

Shellmon is also in Area 1.
    I saw him come up just as a normal enemy and also with the HELP WAVE with Patamon.
    Last edited by Airdramon; 08-10-2015 at 05:39 PM.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast