With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 01 DVD-Boxset Official Episode Title List (episode titles are all fucked up lol)

Completely digital

Re: 01 DVD-Boxset Official Episode Title List (episode titles are all fucked up

(I think people are confused enough just *looking* at the list, nevermind staring at it... >>;; )

Junior Commander
    If you care to find me, look to the western sky! As someone told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to fly!

Re: 01 DVD-Boxset Official Episode Title List (episode titles are all fucked up lol)

[quote author=godofchaos link=topic=1767.msg27079#msg27079 date=1167244757]
    if you mean those extra honking big letters, as far as i can tell its completely fucking random
    [/quote]
    That's exactly what I meant. Those random, huge letters.

NAPPFGTLBRSSI
    I tried making an acronym out of it but I got nothin'.
    Naturally, assholes propagating pointless facts give terminal leuchemia ... I lost it sorry. English wasn't my best subject.

I'll wait for the scans from this boxset, those pics are so cool =)

01 box scans will be done thru wtw scans instead of just generic messageboard fodder (unless i get lazy, then ill just do a post on the board with ones equal in resolution to the 02 one, then do the 01 and 02 box in MUCH higher res for wtw scans)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm going digital

Re: 01 DVD-Boxset Official Episode Title List (episode titles are all fucked up lol)

Good , I just freaking love 01…no wonder all my newest Digimon fanfics have alternate vercions of at least one Adventure character.

Piedmon's Last Jest?

Junior Commander

*Laughing*

Those were good! Talk about over-the-top Engrish! (If I got that correctly, not English though...)

This is coming out December 2007, right? Talk about weird... they're releasing the second season first, third season second, fourth season third and first season last.

no, this came out a few years ago

2004 if i remember

it was rereleased earlier this year (no idea if they fixed the engrish)

the 01 box coming out december 2007 is either another rerelease or a NEW 01 box
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander

They better fix up the Engrish... otherwise, while it says Myotismon on the box... Vamdemon is mentioned in the series... :

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12