With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OC Digimon Lineup LCD

Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Thanks, all! I've got some other Mamemon-types lined up, and here's the first of them! Meet Mamedramon! X)

Name: Mamedramon
    Level: Perfect
    Type: Mutant
    Attribute: Data
    Field: Dragon's Roar, Nature Spirits
    Min Weight: 10g

Though not as fearsome as some of its Dragon's Roar cousins, Mamedramon still possesses the raw power of all Dramon-type Digimon. It's skull-like helmet is modeled after Dracomon's own head. Mamedramon also sports miniaturized Dramon-killers on it's arms, which it uses to great effect against other Dramon-types. It's primary technique is called Wyvern Bomb, in which it summons an immense fireball, compresses it into a small space, then hurls it at the enemy at high velocity.

I come from the net Da_Duke2000's Avatar
    Really adorable. I would be totally fine with this being a natural Airdramon, or Greymon evolution. Coloration dependent perhaps. I appreciate the homages to others in the Dramon line . Like the Dramon-Killers, and the Airdramon-esqe horns.

Well done!
    ChinookCrafts @ Etsy
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/chinookcrafts

Digimon Tags, Legend of Zelda Rupees, Pokemon Evolution Stones, and more...

Just decided to post this little doodle. :P

Last edited by Gigamon23; 12-03-2015 at 06:03 PM.

Been quite a while since I posted in this thread, but I've been playing with some of my own personal LCDs, and I thought I'd share. :P I may just use that skeleton one on the top left in an actual mod for BladeSabre's v-pet simulator.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog

Decided it would be appropriate to post this here, since it is a Digimon OC. :P

DeathWoodmon
    Type: Mutant Plant
    Attribute: Virus
    Field: Jungle Troopers, Wind Guardians, Nature Spirits, Nightmare Soldiers
    Min Weight: 20g

A Woodmon who merged with a computer worm and mutated into an unstable form. While the worm inside it (which manifests as the vine wrapping around it's body, ending in a voracious mouth) has effectively doubled Woodmon's power, it also has caused a defect in it's Digicore that causes it to occasionally leak data, trailing it like the tail of a ghost. It haunts the blighted forests of the Digital World, catching lost Digimon and consuming their data to maintain it's form.
    Last edited by Gigamon23; 05-18-2017 at 10:06 PM.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."

very nice. Is the flower some sort of parasite? with the vines going in and out of deathwoodmon's body

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyzmon View Post
    very nice. Is the flower some sort of parasite? with the vines going in and out of deathwoodmon's body
    Thanks! Yeah, it's a computer worm that it merged with and made it stronger while at the same time making it sort of "undead".

Quote Originally Posted by Gigamon23 View Post

DeathWoodmon

A Woodmon who merged with a computer worm and mutated into an unstable form. While the worm inside it (which manifests as the vine wrapping around it's body, ending in a voracious mouth) has effectively doubled Woodmon's power, it also has caused a defect in it's Digicore that causes it to occasionally leak data, trailing it like the tail of a ghost. It haunts the blighted forests of the Digital World, catching lost Digimon and consuming their data to maintain it's form.
    I was playing around making a OC Meramon type character, but I didn't like the dot sprite, it kinda resembles your Deathwoodmon so I thought to repurpose it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Teddyzmon View Post

I was playing around making a OC Meramon type character, but I didn't like the dot sprite, it kinda resembles your Deathwoodmon so I thought to repurpose it lol

Hey, that's pretty spot-on! Awesome work!
    I love the little vine mouth opening and closing! X)

Banned
    Add C-MC on Facebook Visit C-MC's Youtube Channel Add C-MC on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigamon23 View Post

DeathWoodmon

DeathWoodmon looks like Trevenant from pokemon the grass/ghost type lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast