With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3441424344
Results 431 to 439 of 439

Thread: Digimon Adventure tri. Announcement, Release Date and PV discussion,

  1. #431
    I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,692
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross666 View Post
    Worst part is , There is not information in the Wed site !
    all I got is ''Please wait'' .
    So do I...I though my internet connexion was terrible xD
    I guess these sections will be filled as more information is released.

  2. #432
    Junior Commander Stuart444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Alexandria, Scotland
    Age
    30
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    I guess these sections will be filled as more information is released.
    Bingo!

    The website will be filled out as time goes on. By Adventure Fest, we should hopefully have the new PV uploaded there along with info on the story I hope.

    But we shall see.
    A wise man once said to me, "life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid" - Duthos

  3. #433
    Completely digital kkanbara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    615
    I actually feel like the story will come last because it's the most hyped.
    But I'd definitely like plot summaries, don't get me wrong.

  4. #434
    Junior Commander Stuart444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Alexandria, Scotland
    Age
    30
    Posts
    291
    Quote Originally Posted by kkanbara View Post
    I actually feel like the story will come last because it's the most hyped.
    But I'd definitely like plot summaries, don't get me wrong.
    I'd be surprised if that was the case since the next PV will probably start introducing more 'plot points' in them so some plot info in the story section would only make sense.

    What I'm curious about is, will they fill in all 8 Chosen at the same time in the character section (along with their digimon) or will they draw it out. I'm thinking they will draw it out over as much time as possible but we'll see.
    A wise man once said to me, "life is hard, but it's harder if you're stupid" - Duthos

  5. #435
    I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,692
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by kkanbara View Post
    I actually feel like the story will come last because it's the most hyped.
    But I'd definitely like plot summaries, don't get me wrong.
    My main hope in this new PV/Adventure Festival is to know more about the villains of the series...I'm really intrigued, but I suppose it's early yet x)

  6. #436
    Completely digital kkanbara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuart444 View Post
    What I'm curious about is, will they fill in all 8 Chosen at the same time in the character section (along with their digimon) or will they draw it out. I'm thinking they will draw it out over as much time as possible but we'll see.
    I could 100% see that happening, that's a good call.
    These guys are incredible at drawing things out haha.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    My main hope in this new PV/Adventure Festival is to know more about the villains of the series...I'm really intrigued, but I suppose it's early yet x)
    I am very intrigued as well, though I doubt any villain info will come.
    The Digimon track record is to not really have villain consistency.
    If they layer their villains then maybe we'll get the first one but I doubt anything substantial really. Like maybe, if we're reallllyyy lucky, the villain for the first movie (if that's how it's going to work - I don't really know).

  7. #437
    I'm going digital Spongebond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    South-Afica
    Age
    24
    Posts
    585
    Seeing Mimi and Sora...

    Please let there not be Fanservice.....

  8. #438
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongebond View Post
    Seeing Mimi and Sora...

    Please let there not be Fanservice.....
    You do know it's possible for anime to have girls with tits without them popping out at every chance right?
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

  9. #439
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3441424344

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •