With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 113 12341151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1128

Thread: [Podcast] Lost In Translationmon: Novel 2 - Mimi Knows What's Up

  1. #1
    Super Moderator Airdramon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    26
    Posts
    953
    Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon on XBox Live

    Cool [Podcast] Lost In Translationmon: Novel 2 - Mimi Knows What's Up

    Compare versions, force people to watch Digimon.

    Support us!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |

    Adventure (Episode 1-28)

    Our War Game/Summer Wars
    | Episode 29 |

    Adventure 02 (Episode 30-56)
    Digimon Tamers (Episode 57-84)

    Digimon Frontier (Episodes 85-111)

    XEvolution
    | Episode 112 |

    Digimon Savers (Episodes 113-138)

    Digimon Xros Wars (Episodes 139 - Episode 166)

    Digimon Overall
    Episode 167 - And So It Ends...

    Digimon Universe Appli Monsters
    You can find May's ranking of all the Appmon episodes here!

    Digimon Adventure Tri

    Serial Experiments Lain

    Manga

    Video Games
    | Special 4 (WS) | Special 18 (Next0rder) | Special 29 (Links) |

    Specials
    | Special 1 (Odaiba Day '15)| Special 5 (Christmas '15)| Special 8 (Valentines Day '16) | Episode 47? (April Fools '16) | Special 10 (Anniversary '16) l | Special 12 (Odaiba Day '16) | Special 14 | Special 17 (Christmas '16) | | Special 21 (April Fools '17) | Special 22 | Special 23 (Anniversary '17) | Special 24 (Odaiba Day '17) | Special 31 (Stageplay) | Special 32 (Movie Commentary)| Special 34 (Movie 2 Commentary) | Special 17 (Odaiba Day '18)

    CommenTRIary
    CommenTRIary 1 | CommenTRIary 2 | CommenTRIary 3 |

    Novel
    Novel 1 - Aren't All Laptops Wireless? | Novel 2 - Mimi Knows What's Up

    Gmail: LostinTranslationmon@Gmail.com
    | Website/Blog | Tumblr | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | iTunes | Stitcher | PlayerFM | YouTube |
    Last edited by Airdramon; 08-16-2019 at 02:08 PM.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

    My Digimon Podcast
    Support the show!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |

  2. #2
    I'm a Maniac springogeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    141
    Follow springogeek On Twitter
    I'll try to give it a listen later today. I love podcasts
    Decoding the secrets of the EU/Asia D-power, one step at a time: Here
    Currently Raising: Agumon (DM20)
    RIP: Greymon (DU, 13yrs), Diaboromon (DU, 20yrs)

  3. #3
    Super Moderator Airdramon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    26
    Posts
    953
    Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by springogeek View Post
    I'll try to give it a listen later today. I love podcasts
    Yay! Let me know what you think and if you think we should add, remove or change anything!
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

    My Digimon Podcast
    Support the show!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |

  4. #4
    I'm a Maniac springogeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    141
    Follow springogeek On Twitter
    *begins listening*

    I like the concept, as someone who has only watched the dub.

    EDIT:
    I'm midway through at the moment. Greatly enjoying it so far.

    I think it would be interesting to do this sort of podcast as a kind of commentary track, to be played while watching the actual episodes or movies you are discussing, because it's a little difficult to know at points which part of the movie you are talking about. Although I suppose it would be difficult to do that and compare the languages of each version. I guess you'd have to watch it three times for that to work. (Once in each language for research, and then a third time together to record the podcast and discuss it.)

    MajorSpoilers (http://www.majorspoilers.com) does a similar thing, called Bonus Tracks, where they watch movies and record their discussion throughout, so you can listen and watch later.

    EDIT 2: Finished now.
    I enjoyed it! I thought it was a bit strange to rope someone who didn't really like Digimon into doing this with you, but it is an interesting perspective.
    The show is pretty ridiculous, no matter which language you watch it in, though. :P
    Last edited by springogeek; 05-04-2015 at 04:40 AM.
    Decoding the secrets of the EU/Asia D-power, one step at a time: Here
    Currently Raising: Agumon (DM20)
    RIP: Greymon (DU, 13yrs), Diaboromon (DU, 20yrs)

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Airdramon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    26
    Posts
    953
    Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by springogeek View Post
    *begins listening*

    I like the concept, as someone who has only watched the dub.

    EDIT:
    I'm midway through at the moment. Greatly enjoying it so far.

    I think it would be interesting to do this sort of podcast as a kind of commentary track, to be played while watching the actual episodes or movies you are discussing, because it's a little difficult to know at points which part of the movie you are talking about. Although I suppose it would be difficult to do that and compare the languages of each version. I guess you'd have to watch it three times for that to work. (Once in each language for research, and then a third time together to record the podcast and discuss it.)

    MajorSpoilers (http://www.majorspoilers.com) does a similar thing, called Bonus Tracks, where they watch movies and record their discussion throughout, so you can listen and watch later.

    EDIT 2: Finished now.
    I enjoyed it! I thought it was a bit strange to rope someone who didn't really like Digimon into doing this with you, but it is an interesting perspective.
    The show is pretty ridiculous, no matter which language you watch it in, though. :P
    Thanks for your feedback!
    I moreso roped him in because he barely has ever watched it and doesn't remember anything about it.
    (I'm pretty sure he'll enjoy Tamers though. Everybody likes Tamers.)
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

    My Digimon Podcast
    Support the show!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |

  6. #6
    I'm a Maniac springogeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    141
    Follow springogeek On Twitter
    Tamers is definitely the best season, in my opinion. There is a reason I've been playing about with a D-power digivice :P
    I hope the feedback helps. *subscribes to RSS*
    Decoding the secrets of the EU/Asia D-power, one step at a time: Here
    Currently Raising: Agumon (DM20)
    RIP: Greymon (DU, 13yrs), Diaboromon (DU, 20yrs)

  7. #7
    Super Moderator Airdramon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    26
    Posts
    953
    Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon on XBox Live
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

    My Digimon Podcast
    Support the show!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |

  8. #8
    I'm a Maniac springogeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Age
    26
    Posts
    141
    Follow springogeek On Twitter
    That is really great news. If only I used itunes... :P
    Decoding the secrets of the EU/Asia D-power, one step at a time: Here
    Currently Raising: Agumon (DM20)
    RIP: Greymon (DU, 13yrs), Diaboromon (DU, 20yrs)

  9. #9
    I'm a Maniac Chakmon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New England, USA
    Posts
    179
    Just heard about your podcast on DigiPodify and subscribed. I will listen to it sometime tonight. This is a great time for Digimon podcasts!! I'm listening to them all! I'd love to do one that discusses just the subed version/story, as those are my preferred versions.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator Airdramon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    26
    Posts
    953
    Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakmon View Post
    Just heard about your podcast on DigiPodify and subscribed. I will listen to it sometime tonight. This is a great time for Digimon podcasts!! I'm listening to them all! I'd love to do one that discusses just the subed version/story, as those are my preferred versions.
    I had the BIGGEST smile on my face when they started to talk about my podcast on Digipodify. Made my day.
    Let me know what you think when you listen to it. I'm really keen for feedback!
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

    My Digimon Podcast
    Support the show!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |

Page 1 of 113 12341151101 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •