With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103110111112113
Results 1,121 to 1,122 of 1122

Thread: [Digimon Podcast] Lost In Translationmon: Episode 167 - And So It Ends...

Ain't got no mojo... metalmamemon's Avatar
    First of all, congratulations to both of you for creating such a great show! It's been a while since I've had time for podcasts so I haven't been able to follow you guys lately, but I look forward to catching up on everything I've missed

Just listened to the latest episode on youtube. I'm really out of the loop... Are you guys done with the podcast for good? If so, that's really a shame.
    Have you guys considered covering new Digimon seasons in the future, like you did with Appmon? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to hear May & Jay's opinions on whatever new digimen Bandai comes up with
    Last edited by metalmamemon; 04-21-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by metalmamemon View Post
    First of all, congratulations to both of you for creating such a great show! It's been a while since I've had time for podcasts so I haven't been able to follow you guys lately, but I look forward to catching up on everything I've missed

Just listened to the latest episode on youtube. I'm really out of the loop... Are you guys done with the podcast for good? If so, that's really a shame.
    Have you guys considered covering new Digimon seasons in the future, like you did with Appmon? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love to hear May & Jay's opinions on whatever new digimen Bandai comes up with
    Nah, I have a plan!
    1. The LiT feed will stay up with any new Digimon seasons/movies, but not with Jay as we're not as close as we once were. In addition, I will be going through the Tri movies as a commentary with Brady.
    2. I'll also be doing Lost in Translationmoon in another feed with another friend at some point.

Thank you for listening! Hope I can continue to entertain with these new plans.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast
    Support the show!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |