With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 68 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: [Digimon Podcast] Lost In Translationmon: Episode 103, Applisode 32, and a new video!

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon's Xbox Live Profile

Cool [Digimon Podcast] Lost In Translationmon: Episode 103, Applisode 32, and a new video!

Hello DigiDudes,

I have up a Digimon podcast called Lost in Translationmon with my friend who had previously never seen Digimon.
    This podcast exists for two reasons; introducing somebody new to Digimon and comparing the English dub and the original version of Digimon.

We are on iTunes and Stitcher we'd really appreciate it if you gave us a review and helped spread the word of Digi.

We are also on Soundcloud and you can subscribe to our RSS feed if you don't want to subscribe via iTunes.

We have a website and if you click the happy little Calendarmon you can view our release schedule!

We have a RedBubble! Yay!

We also have a Patreon so if anybody wants to check that out, that'd be pretty cool of you.

Adventure (Episode 1 to 28)
    | Episode 1 - Two Digipeas In An MC Peapod | Episode 2 - Explosive Evolution! Translationmon! | Episode 3 - Plot? What Plot? | Episode 4 - Spirited Away by the Teddymon | Episode 5 - Plot Shows His Face | Episode 6 - Translationmon Lose Your Power | Episode 7 - End of Disc One | Episode 8 - The Dark Network of Translationmon | Episode 9 - Conveniently Placed Plot Objects | Episode 10 - The Prisoner of the Podcast | Episode 11 - We're Living In A Digital World And I Am A Digital Girl | Episode 12 - I Write Puns Not Tragedies | Episode 13 - Princess Koushiro | Episode 14 - Translationmon, I can FEEL your love! | Episode 15 - Welcome to the Real World | Episode 16 - AT LEAST MY GATOMON'S NOT STUCK IN A TREE | Episode 17 - May and Jay are Shibuya type Digimon! | Episode 18 - Stop Giving Mimi Extra Family Members | Episode 19 - AngelCatlateral Damage | Episode 20 - Crotch Vampire | Episode 21 - Enter the Dork Casters | Episode 22 - Kiwis are extinct? | Episode 23 - Stuff Happens | Episode 24 - Toilet paper will fix this! | Episode 25 - Hikari the night light | Episode 26 - The crest of plot | Episode 27 - One crust short of a pizza | Episode 28 - It was all in the script! |

Tri Chapter 1 - Saikai
    | Special 2 - Go down TRIng | Special 3 - Tri before you buy |

Our War Game/Summer Wars
    | Episode 29 - Where's Wallace? |

Wonderswan Coverage
    | Special 4 - Wondering about the Wonderswan games |

Adventure 02 (Episode 30 to 56)

| Episode 30 - The One Who Inherits Pretentiousness | Episode 31 - Irony Vegiemon | Episode 32 - Purity, Prunes And Picnics | Episode 33 - Distracted by the Plot | Episode 34 - DigiWar Never Changes | Episode 35 - Translationmon I'm Your Friend! | Episode 36 - The Call Of Cthulhumon | Episode 37 - The Crest of Whatever is Left | Episode 38 - Spooky Scary Buffalo | Episode 39 - Original Digital Monster DO NOT STEAL | Episode 40 - Wallace is Destiny's Child? | Episode 41 - Genesis of Plot Holes | Episode 42 - And he strikes, like Thundermon | Episode 43 - United We Fall Over | Episode 44 - Miss of the Translationmon | Episode 45 - Just Gals Being Pal(mon)s | Episode 46 - Pretty Fly For A Yo-Kai | Episode 47 - A Side Order of Angst | Episode 48 - Revenge Of The Script | Episode 49 - When I Was Young Mon... | Episode 50 - Punkmon And Gotsumon | Episode 51 - Fight To The Death With The Good Plot | Episode 52 - Personal Daemons | Episode 53 - Fifty Shades Of BlackWarGreymon | Episode 54 - R.I.P (Rest in Plot) | Episode 55 - Neon Genesis Evangelimon | Episode 56 - From Hero To Zero Two |

Tri Chapter 2 - Ketsui
    | Special 6 - DeTRImination (Ain't No Lie Baby Tri Tri Tri) | Special 7 - TRIal and Error | Special 9 - Tri-Catch Statement | Special 11 - Podcast on the Knife! |

Digimon Tamers (Episode 57 to 84)
    | Episode 57 - Card Captor Takato | Episode 58 - CarLateral Damage | Episode 59 - Nice Friends Ya Got There, Calumon | Episode 60 - Friendship Tsundere | Episode 61 - No More Mr Ice Guy | Episode 62 - Some Mon Want to Watch the World Burn | Episode 63 - Pretty Fly for a Shaggai | Episode 64 - Birds, Snakes, A Train? | Episode 65 - Do Andromon Dream Of Digital Sheep? | Episode 66 - Bojack Horsemon | Episode 67 - No Mon's Sky | Episode 68 - The Ugly Stick Goes DigiMental | Episode 69 - They're Going Digital | Episode 70 - Beelzemon The Edgelord | Episode 71 - Ryo Ryo Ryo Your Boat | Episode 72 - The Crest Of Not Being A Terrible Person | Episode 73 - My Super Exposition | Episode 74 - What A Terrible Night For A Curse | Episode 75 - Digital Enchilada | Episode 76 - Chaos Control | Episode 77 - Drone Away From Home | Episode 78 - The Entity Appears To Be Podcasting | Episode 79 - Dogmons! | Episode 80 - Zero Arms Grandma | Episode 81 - Fist of the Plot King | Episode 82 - Such Sweet Corncob | Episode 83 - I Choo, Choo, Choose You | Episode 84 - You Too, Should Aim To Be A Tamer! |

Tri Chapter 3 - Kokuhaku
    | Special 13 - The Why of Tri | Special 15 - It Was All Because of a Prophecy |

Tri Chapter 4 - Soushitsu
    | Special 16 - #MakeGennaiYoungAgain | Special 19 - Does Patamon Die Again? | Special 20 - Forgetti and Meatballs |

Digimon Frontier (Episode 85 ongoing )
    | Episode 85 - Spirit Tracks | Episode 86 - Change Into Paper | Episode 87 - Whack a Mon | Episode 88 - Island of MisScript Boys | Episode 89 - Use Heelies To Escape Your Feelies | Episode 90 - War And Beast | Episode 91 - Not A Prophecy, But An Educated Guess | Episode 92 - She Doesn't Have Pants Still | Episode 93 - Where's Waldomon | Episode 94 - DigiEgg is Not On Crash | Episode 95 - Cooking Mamon | Episode 96 - With the Won't | Episode 97 - Convenience Storm | Episode 98 - Stranger Danger | Episode 99 - The Big Bug Zapper in the Sky | Episode 100 - Sorcerous Stabber Orphan | Episode 101 - Evil Shows His Face | Episode 102 - The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Stupidity Is Plot Convenience | Episode 103 - Walken In A Winter Wonderland |

Lost in Applationmon Applisodes
    | AppliEpisode 1 - Protagonist!? | AppliEpisode 1.1 - The Hypemon Is Real | AppliEpisode 1.2 - HARU I'M YOUR BUDDDYYY | AppliEpisode 2 - Don't Trust Your Sat Nav | AppliEpisode 2.1 - Yuujin isn't Navimon | AppliEpisode 3 - World of MonCraft | Episode 3.1 - Interesting And Exciting Podcast! | AppliEpisode 4 - The Jimmy Timmy Power Quarter Of An Hour | AppliEpisode 4.1 - Don't Dead Spooky Inside | AppliEpisode 5 - Something Something Punch Punch | AppliEpisode 6 - Hell's DigiKitchen | AppliEpisode 7 - Like, Comment, And Subscribe? | AppliEpisode 8 - AstraNomical Failure! | AppliEpisode 9 - Hamsplaining | AppliEpisode 10 - Triple Hack | AppliEpisode 11 - They're Going Digital Probably | AppliEpisode 12 - Rei Katsura Raising Project | AppliEpisode 13 - It's Not Christmas | AppliEpisode 14 - Puzzling Events | AppliEpisode 15 - Terror Teller | AppliEpisode 16 - No Time To Explain! | AppliEpisode 17 - Delicious Copy Pasta | AppliEpisode 18 - Training Day | AppliEpisode 19 - Time Senpai Notice Me! | AppliEpisode 20 - I Dream Of Musimon | AppliEpisode 21 - To Be The Mon, You Gotta Beat The Mon. WOOOO! | AppliEpisode 22 - A WinRar Is You! | AppiEpisode 23 - Tentacle Simulator | AppliEpisode 24 - Hold The Door | AppliEpisode 25 - Hacker's Memory? | AppliEpisode 26 - Deja...Who?? | AppliEpisode 27 - What's Appening? | AppliEpisode 28 - Offmon is Still Cute | AppliEpisode 29 - Totally Not Feeling It | AppliEpisode 30 - Full of Filler | AppliEpisode 31 - Enjoy Your Trip | AppliEpisode 32 - He's in a Box! |

You can find May's ranking of all the Appmon episodes here!

Lost in TransLAINtionmon
    | Serial Episodes Lain 1 - Weirdly Vacant | Serial Episodes Lain 2 - Girls Just Wanna Have Hallucinations |

Lost in Manga
    | Digimon Manga Special 1 - Taichi's Bizzare Adventure |

Specials
    | Special 1 - Lost in Digi-Podifigious: Xrossover Wars (Odaiba Day 2015)| Special 5 - Holiday Special (The true meaning of Digmas) (Christmas 2015)| Special 8 - Armor Evolution To The Heart (Valentines Day 2016) | Episode 47? - To Fight They Do Evolution (April Fools Day 2016) | Special 10 - DigiFirst Digiversary (Podcast Birthday Special) | Special 12 - Interview With A Mummymon (Odaiba Day 2016) | Episode 14 - May and Jay are Shibuya Type Digimon! | Special 17 - Podcast in a Packet (Christmas 2016) | Special 18 - Next Pre0rder | Special 21 - This Isn't Appropriate For Children | Special 22 - The Adventure Vegans to Glow | Special 23 - Birth Ding, Podcast Ding |

YouTube videos
    | D-Terminal Japanese vs English Toy Comparison | Digimon Ultimate Adventure Board Game Explanation of Rules | Digimon Utimate Adventure Board Game Part One - The One With the Most Distaste for Digimon | Digimon Utimate Adventure Board Game Video Part Two - Digi Roll that Digi Die! | Digimon 2 - Game Boy Color Game | Digimon Ultimate Adventure Board Game Part Three - I Can FEEEL Your Love Crest! | Digimon Ultimate Adventure Board Game Part Four - The Crests of Serenity and Relatate-ability | Digimon Ultimate Adventure Board Game Part Five - Everybody Loves Birdraymond | Digimon Ultimate Adventure Board Game Part Six - CrestFallen | Digimon Ultimate Adventure Board Game Part Seven - BAKUGAN IS THE SUPERIOR FRANCHISE? | Digimon Ultimate Adventure Board Game Part Eight - This isn't Pokemon? | Digimon World 4 Part One - Let's all go to Death Valley! | Digimon World 4 Part Two - Real DigiSouls Starts Now! | Digimon World 4 Part Three - Numemon I'm Your FRIIEEENDD! | Digimon Go??? - Games and Toys similar to Pokemon Go | Worse than a Furby? - Veemon Alarm Clock | Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Gard Game Booster Unboxing | Digimon Universe: Appli Monsters Appli Drive Chip Unboxing | Digimon Tamers Pocket Culumon - Not entirely terrible? | Kid Station Digimon Park - May is the target audience | Digimon Universe Appli Monsters Booster unboxing | Digimon World Next 0rder | Digimon Adventure 02 Board Game - Who Needs Strategy? | Digimon Tamers Takato's Card Tin | Digimon Universe Appli Monsters Series 3 Chip Unboxing | Digimon Universe Appli Monsters Appmon Chip Series 4 and Card Set 3 unboxing |

We have a Twitter, a Facebook, and a website.

We would really appreciate feedback, constructive criticism and would love any questions that we can answer on the show and any suggestions for our segment 'I will show you Digiworld' where I show Jay something related to Digimon.
    Last edited by Airdramon; 05-21-2017 at 02:29 AM.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"
    Currently raising: Nothing

Current Digivice completion: English D3 v2 (Map 4)
    Next: EU D-Power v2, EU D-Power v1, English D-tector v1, English D-Tector v3
    Currently learning and playing: Digimon Anode Tamer.

My Digimon Podcast

Follow springogeek On Twitter
    I'll try to give it a listen later today. I love podcasts
    Decoding the secrets of the EU/Asia D-power, one step at a time: Here
    Currently Raising: Nothing. :(
    RIP: Greymon (DU, 13yrs), Diaboromon (DU, 20yrs)

Quote Originally Posted by springogeek View Post
    I'll try to give it a listen later today. I love podcasts
    Yay! Let me know what you think and if you think we should add, remove or change anything!
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast

*begins listening*

I like the concept, as someone who has only watched the dub.

EDIT:
    I'm midway through at the moment. Greatly enjoying it so far.

I think it would be interesting to do this sort of podcast as a kind of commentary track, to be played while watching the actual episodes or movies you are discussing, because it's a little difficult to know at points which part of the movie you are talking about. Although I suppose it would be difficult to do that and compare the languages of each version. I guess you'd have to watch it three times for that to work. (Once in each language for research, and then a third time together to record the podcast and discuss it.)

MajorSpoilers (http://www.majorspoilers.com) does a similar thing, called Bonus Tracks, where they watch movies and record their discussion throughout, so you can listen and watch later.

EDIT 2: Finished now.
    I enjoyed it! I thought it was a bit strange to rope someone who didn't really like Digimon into doing this with you, but it is an interesting perspective.
    The show is pretty ridiculous, no matter which language you watch it in, though. :P
    Last edited by springogeek; 05-04-2015 at 04:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by springogeek View Post
    *begins listening*

I like the concept, as someone who has only watched the dub.

EDIT:
    I'm midway through at the moment. Greatly enjoying it so far.

I think it would be interesting to do this sort of podcast as a kind of commentary track, to be played while watching the actual episodes or movies you are discussing, because it's a little difficult to know at points which part of the movie you are talking about. Although I suppose it would be difficult to do that and compare the languages of each version. I guess you'd have to watch it three times for that to work. (Once in each language for research, and then a third time together to record the podcast and discuss it.)

MajorSpoilers (http://www.majorspoilers.com) does a similar thing, called Bonus Tracks, where they watch movies and record their discussion throughout, so you can listen and watch later.

EDIT 2: Finished now.
    I enjoyed it! I thought it was a bit strange to rope someone who didn't really like Digimon into doing this with you, but it is an interesting perspective.
    The show is pretty ridiculous, no matter which language you watch it in, though. :P
    Thanks for your feedback!
    I moreso roped him in because he barely has ever watched it and doesn't remember anything about it.
    (I'm pretty sure he'll enjoy Tamers though. Everybody likes Tamers.)
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast

Tamers is definitely the best season, in my opinion. There is a reason I've been playing about with a D-power digivice :P
    I hope the feedback helps. *subscribes to RSS*

"I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast

That is really great news. If only I used itunes... :P

Just heard about your podcast on DigiPodify and subscribed. I will listen to it sometime tonight. This is a great time for Digimon podcasts!! I'm listening to them all! I'd love to do one that discusses just the subed version/story, as those are my preferred versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakmon View Post
    Just heard about your podcast on DigiPodify and subscribed. I will listen to it sometime tonight. This is a great time for Digimon podcasts!! I'm listening to them all! I'd love to do one that discusses just the subed version/story, as those are my preferred versions.
    I had the BIGGEST smile on my face when they started to talk about my podcast on Digipodify. Made my day.
    Let me know what you think when you listen to it. I'm really keen for feedback!
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast

Page 1 of 68 12341151 ... LastLast