With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: 【IMPORTANT】How to identify the bootleg digivices

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Seconded, that's not what the packaging for the actual iC 10x looks like. Here is what you should be looking for: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BANDAI-...T3c3isDAzZ1kQA
    I'm not sure, I think it might be the asia version. I'm looking for the US version or at least a legit english version.

I come from the net
    It does seem odd to have a Data Link Digivice with Japanese text on the box.

Earlier you said you were looking for a "Digivice iC 10x blue", which is Japanese only. But now you said you're looking for the English version, which is otherwise known as the Data Link. In case you weren't aware, the two games are completely different.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    It does seem odd to have a Data Link Digivice with Japanese text on the box.Earlier you said you were looking for a "Digivice iC 10x blue", which is Japanese only. But now you said you're looking for the English version, which is otherwise known as the Data Link. In case you weren't aware, the two games are completely different.
    Yeah my mistake, I understood it as just a difference in name. The package says data link but I think I might avoid it just in case its bootleg. Thank you everyone for the feedback and info. I really appreciate it and sorry for any confusion.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678