With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 【IMPORTANT】How to identify the bootleg digivices

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by digivicemon View Post
    First of all, I'll tell you what kind of digivices have fake ones that look like the original.

Japanese Digivice (No fake)
    US Digivice (have fake, all are version 2)
    Just want to report also, that few of another version US Original Digivice may have bootleg too. (very difficult to notice)

Beware if you see those very New Digivice in original packaging. Too good to be true for more than 10 years old product.
    https://s9.postimg.org/7en058byn/d-2png.png
    Am I right to say orange with white buttons simply doesn't exist?

Ain't got no mojo... Megadramon01010's Avatar
    Follow Megadramon01010 On Twitter Add Megadramon01010 on Discord Visit Megadramon01010 on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Gennaimon View Post
    Nuts. I purchased a brand new D2 in packaging off ebay (abit worn) for $110.I see this thread and it gets my thinking. I then slightly open the packing to get a look at the back. And guess what..its a fake....I doubt the seller knew he was selling a fake, as its really old. but I have contacted him on ebay to see if we can come to a resolution.
    I know this post is a few years old, but you slightly opened the packaging, so I'm guessing the seller wouldn't want to come to any "resolution" with an opened package.

Add Coquito12 on Facebook
    Hi guys this my firts time posting, I really need to ask how can I know when to vpet its fake or not? I have a V1 its transparent red and i have no idea how to identify him, if you can guide me I would be very grateful (sorry for my bad english)

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Coquito12 View Post
    Hi guys this my firts time posting, I really need to ask how can I know when to vpet its fake or not? I have a V1 its transparent red and i have no idea how to identify him, if you can guide me I would be very grateful (sorry for my bad english)
    Your best bet would be to post a pic of it.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    It looks legit from what I can tell. It is in pretty poor condition though with no window frame or keychain.

There are no US D-3 fakes? Even if the color does not exist? Like a US/English D3 white/transparent purple. I got this like 15 years ago. Not sure if it's a fake.

Ain't got no mojo...

!!help with digivice ic authentication!!

I was looking to buy a Digivice iC 10x blue. I'm curious about whether this one is legitimate or not. The seller told me it's a US version but the packaging is japanese. I'm just wondering what version this is or if its maybe bootleg. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if I've posted anything wrong but I hope someone can help me. Thank you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-2006...IAAOSwbeJZn9X1

Quote Originally Posted by Celder View Post
    I was looking to buy a Digivice iC 10x blue. I'm curious about whether this one is legitimate or not. The seller told me it's a US version but the packaging is japanese. I'm just wondering what version this is or if its maybe bootleg. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. I apologize if I've posted anything wrong but I hope someone can help me. Thank you.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bandai-2006...IAAOSwbeJZn9X1
    Packaging looks bootleggy to me. Also the lack of decent pics is a warning to me as well.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Seconded, that's not what the packaging for the actual iC 10x looks like. Here is what you should be looking for: https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BANDAI-...T3c3isDAzZ1kQA
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast