With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 73

Thread: 【IMPORTANT】How to identify the bootleg digivices

  1. #11
    Completely digital kkanbara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    615
    My white and blue (Version 1) also has 76203 on it.

  2. #12
    Ain't got no mojo... Gannicus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    24
    Visit Gannicus's Youtube Channel
    My white blue version 2 (Gatomon/Hawkmon) has 77280

  3. #13
    I come from the net Da_Duke2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,147
    The White and Blue version of 77280 makes sense, in that it is only one number of the Red/White. 77279/77280.

    If possible, I would like it if the original post can be Edited as follows:

    Version 1:
    Daisuke Version - White w/ Blue Grip: 76203
    Ken Version - Black w/ Black Grip: 76166
    Paildramon Version - Blue w/ Green Grip, Red Buttons: 78038
    21st Century Version - Transparent Blue w/ Green Grip, Red Buttons: 78483

    Version 2:
    Yolei Version: White w/ Red Grip: 77279
    Silphymon Version: Blue w/ White Grip: 77280

    Version 3:
    Iori Version: White w/ Yellow Grip: 78207
    Seraphimon Version: Black w/ Blue Grips: _ _ _ _ _

    I have one of all of these as well. I'll check mine sometime soon.
    ChinookCrafts @ Etsy
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/chinookcrafts

    Digimon Tags, Legend of Zelda Rupees, Pokemon Evolution Stones, and more...

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Duke2000 View Post
    The White and Blue version of 77280 makes sense, in that it is only one number of the Red/White. 77279/77280.

    If possible, I would like it if the original post can be Edited as follows:

    Version 1:
    Daisuke Version - White w/ Blue Grip: 76203
    Ken Version - Black w/ Black Grip: 76166
    Paildramon Version - Blue w/ Green Grip, Red Buttons: 78038
    21st Century Version - Transparent Blue w/ Green Grip, Red Buttons: 78483

    Version 2:
    Yolei Version: White w/ Red Grip: 77279
    Silphymon Version: Blue w/ White Grip: 77280

    Version 3:
    Iori Version: White w/ Yellow Grip: 78207
    Seraphimon Version: Black w/ Blue Grips: _ _ _ _ _

    I have one of all of these as well. I'll check mine sometime soon.
    Thanks!
    Do you have a d-ark ultimate version limited?
    I'll add the d-ark numbers, too.

  5. #15
    I'm a Maniac SilentMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    28
    Posts
    162
    I'd bought a fake D-Tector years ago when I was a young 'un, it looked like a Red D-Scanner 3.0 but it came in the Bandai Asia packaging. It felt extremely light compared to my D-Tector Version 1, and when I booted it up I was greeted by a dancing Hello Kitty sprite. Is that considered a bootleg D-Scanner (like the one in the first post) or is that actually a D-Tector bootleg? I mean it did come in the Bandai Asia package.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentMC View Post
    I'd bought a fake D-Tector years ago when I was a young 'un, it looked like a Red D-Scanner 3.0 but it came in the Bandai Asia packaging. It felt extremely light compared to my D-Tector Version 1, and when I booted it up I was greeted by a dancing Hello Kitty sprite. Is that considered a bootleg D-Scanner (like the one in the first post) or is that actually a D-Tector bootleg? I mean it did come in the Bandai Asia package.
    This is a bootleg, but not the target I'm talking.
    The one you said is easy to tell because the looking of the digivice is not the same as the original one.
    And the game play is not the original gaming.

    The article I write is for those looks really like a real one, and the game play is just the same as the original game play.

    There are so many bad fake digivices in China, most of them are too bad. So I think I don't need to point them out.
    If I add all the fake digivices in this article, it may be 10 times longer than it is now.

    ================================================== ==
    add a photo of what I seen before.
    I think this is the one you bought.
    But, if you have seen any d-tector before, I think you won't buy it. :/
    http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/s...pscpowftlm.jpg
    Last edited by donald; 06-08-2015 at 08:43 AM.

  7. #17
    I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Indonesia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,103
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Add Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by donald View Post
    ================================================== ==
    add a photo of what I seen before.
    I think this is the one you bought.
    But, if you have seen any d-tector before, I think you won't buy it. :/

    http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/s...pscpowftlm.jpg
    Is that a Yu-Gi-Oh! card? The one with 5 leveled star from Forbidden Memories Era? How could it get there?
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Monox D. I-Fly View Post

    Is that a Yu-Gi-Oh! card? The one with 5 leveled star from Forbidden Memories Era? How could it get there?
    The producer don't know what digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh! is.
    They see the digivice sells good so they make fake ones to cheat the children.
    They don't care what to put, and the Yu-Gi-Oh! cards are very popular. So they put one in it.

  9. #19
    Completely digital kkanbara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    615
    Quote Originally Posted by donald View Post
    Do you have a d-ark ultimate version limited?
    I do! The number on the back reads 03132.

    Quote Originally Posted by donald View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Monox D. I-Fly View Post

    Is that a Yu-Gi-Oh! card? The one with 5 leveled star from Forbidden Memories Era? How could it get there?
    The producer don't know what digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh! is.
    They see the digivice sells good so they make fake ones to cheat the children.
    They don't care what to put, and the Yu-Gi-Oh! cards are very popular. So they put one in it.
    Oh my goodness that's so sad...

  10. #20
    I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Indonesia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,103
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Add Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Oh, I see. Back then, I also had a Yellow D-3 whose gameplay is just like regular Tamagotchi. I remember there's a Digimon who looks suspicously similar to Chakkumon.
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •