With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fusion or Xros Wars?

I prefer Xros Wars, I don't like the music that they use in the Fusion dub at all. It's boring and generic, and most of the time it ends up ruining a lot of the scenes for me. I also tend to like the characters in Xros Wars, more than in Fusion. Yes the dub tried to give them more personality, by making them more humorous, but them attempting to make me laugh with corny jokes and puns, doesn't make them more likable to me. So for me it is Xros Wars.

I'm a Maniac
    Xros Wars, Fusion is pretty much the embodiment of everything that "Sub only" anime fans hate about dubs

Quote Originally Posted by D-Tamer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Lets see we got a 10 year old girl, Mervamon and what ever that weird thing was on lilithmon.
    If you want to make an actual complaint about one version of the show or another, feel free, otherwise, move along to a different topic.
    Do you really want me to make a 2 hour video about the fanservice alone?
    I am honestly worried that you are being bothered by fictional characters.

Xros Wars is the best one easily. I really, really liked the original soundtrack, the voices felt more natural and there wasn't any pointless censoring

I'm a Maniac
    The original Xros Wars is better. I am one of these people that have a natural dislike for dumbing down the content of an anime in a dub. And honestly, this result is hardly a surprise considering the dubs of previous seasons of Digimon.
    In my case it is even more jarring considering in my country our Digimon dubs used to be more accurate to the original material, but in this last season they were leaning more towards the stuff from Fusion for some reason. One year ago I asked myself if your dub was actually that bad, but now I feel your pain. I may have watched 2 or 3 episodes and then dropped because I couldn't stand it.

I come from the net
    I do like Xros Wars more but at least I can wait to see how they dub stuff. Like the fanservice. I think a large number of people were waiting for that.

I'm a Maniac
    it's like 4kids, we are anxious to see the show self destruct

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon on XBox Live
    A lot of the lines in Fusion are really cringey like all the other dubs.
    I prefer Xros Wars by a long shot but Fusion isn't bad because I'm sure if I was a kid I would love it like how I loved the dub of Adventure when I was young.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast
    Support the show!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |

I don't like hentai so I'm going with neither.
    Xros wars is my favorite hentai : ^)

Anyway I kinda of have a mixture of both since they're both pretty good in their own ways,Though the dub does have some in unnecessary censorship which I don't understand And I hate how they down played certain emotional moment which really bothered me
    Last edited by Nebu; 09-16-2015 at 04:11 AM.

Visit Zavier's Youtube Channel Add Zavier on DeviantArt
    I would say Xros Wars. I saw the finale of Fusion a week ago. Was hoping they would have AT LEAST used an instrumental version of We Are Xros Heart! when Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode appeared. But nope, they stuck with that shitty rock music or whatever. Totally ruined the entire moment. For me that is.
    Look, a signature.

Not to mention that Fusion did something weird with Shoutmon X7 Superior Mode's name by verbally renaming it "Shoutmon X7 And Superior Mode".
    When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast