With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 111 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: More Digimon Adventure tri. Discussion and Nade-Nade Part 4! Update- Gabumon

More Digimon Adventure tri. Discussion and Nade-Nade Part 4! Update- Gabumon

It's time to nade-nade again!

http://digimon-adventure.net/

Interestingly they've left out Tentomon's egg...

They've also added a new version of the puzzle game that gets us extra nade-nades. (Small edit- Theigno has confirmed that beating the new puzzle counts for 6 nade-nade.)

Only 555555 nade-nade total this time.

This will be the new Digimon Adventure tri. discussion thread (previous one was up in the 70s...)

The previous thread can be found here.

Update- A profile shot of Taichi and Agumon

Update 2 - A Profile shot of Yamato and Gabumon | Watermarked bigger version
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo... Diaboromon's Avatar
    Add Diaboromon on Facebook Add Diaboromon on DeviantArt
    YESSSSSS
    NADE-NADE MUTHARFUKKAH
    I have been waiting for so long for these eggs, like checking three times a day.

Y'know, if they've left him out, this could mean something.
    Wasn't he upside down on the poster? I could be tin-hatting and grasping for straws because it's too early to tell, but I find it extremely odd..
    Virus-type Mahou Shoujo Digimon Tamer! ♥
    Btw, this is me in real life:
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd274/EatSocks/lemon.jpg

I eat eggs for breakfast, protein yay ;^)

Quote Originally Posted by Diaboromon View Post
    YESSSSSS
    NADE-NADE MUTHARFUKKAH
    I have been waiting for so long for these eggs, like checking three times a day.

Wasn't he upside down on the poster? I could be tin-hatting and grasping for straws because it's too early to tell, but I find it extremely odd..
    i feel like it's more they have 2 sets of info but three eggs left, so they decided to just give the two girls eggs now and Koushiro later

Ain't got no mojo... SansaStark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaboromon View Post

Yup, you're tin-hatting and grasping for straws. Chances are they're just not ready for the promotion to end and didn't want to wait much longer before releasing another set of eggs.

Add Trilby1992 on Steam Add Trilby1992 on DeviantArt
    2 eggs? 02 confirmed!

only 2?
    I'm guessing they are doing a countdown with the eggs.

Finally. Interesting that it's only two eggs. Let's get to cracking

I'd find it funny if the next egg, for whatever reason, turned out to not be Tentomon's egg.
    When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabrblade View Post
    I'd find it funny if the next egg, for whatever reason, turned out to not be Tentomon's egg.
    It should be Hackmon and belong to a new kid.

I've already made my contribution for today! Believe it or not it's the first time I actually participate in this. I arrived late for the last one.
    It's fun seeing the numbers slowly decrease every time you go back to the tab the site is on.

I did a very rough calculation just now: 23 nade-nades in 60 seconds. That's 1380 clicks per hour, roughly speaking. 33000 per day. A week only gets us half the way there, give or take.

If their wish is to prolong the promotion, why not release one egg at a time?

What do they say on their Twitter account? Putting it on google translate is not very helpful. There are words like "worrisome". there's talk of the Blu-Ray release, and it's like they're asking us to go to the website because they have worrisome information there. I don't read japanese so this is the best you're gonna get from me! :P Hahahaha!

They've also decluttered the English version website. No eggs to nade-nade there.

EDIT:
    I understand that Hackmon is one of the most likely new digimons to appear, but it looks so bland.
    I would love it if they went with slightly more surreal designs, like Palmon, who can digivolve into a creature like Togemon, and then something like Lillymon.
    There's a huge tendency to go for the dragon / mecha-humanoid designs.
    I love it when they're complete creatures of their own, with their own strange history behind them, and not a dinosaur or a human in a fancy suit. I would love to see more iconic, individual shapes. Associating that with a new kid with his or her own history would be more intriguing than "Oh yeah, I got a muscly dinosaur for myself as well."
    Last edited by Hourglassmon; 01-07-2015 at 09:42 AM.

Page 1 of 111 12341151101 ... LastLast