With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Vs Digimon ! Actual Fight .

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    yeah they just wanna please the Pokemon fanbase, Lucario should obviously win against a child level digimon
    Sakuyamon ofc would obliterate Mega Lucario.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Renamon appears to be stronger and much faster than most average Child level Digimon, and was able to defeat several Adults without evolving in Tamers. But that's all the feats I can remember off the top of my head.

I'll be the first to admit that I don't know much about Lucario outside of Smash Bros. I'd say he's more powerful whereas Renamon has the speed advantage.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    did Renamon even beat and adult without Rukia using cards though?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    did Renamon even beat and adult without Rukia using cards though?
    Pretty sure Renamon was able to do so at least a few times...in fact, she even defeats three Flybeemon at once in episode 12--and she only needed to use her special attack one time to wipe out two of them concurrently, and other she just defeats with physical combat.

Wow, they must be really running out of ideas if they're rehashing a previous battle from One Minute Melee.

But if what @saifors said is true, then I can't see Renamon winning this. Not unless they really extrapolate some feats from Tamers.

Still, would've been nice to see a different pair-up, like Solgaleo vs MetalGarurumon for example.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    Still, would've been nice to see a different pair-up, like Solgaleo vs MetalGarurumon for example.
    They could even have played up the whole Sun and Moon thing with that matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    They could even have played up the whole Sun and Moon thing with that matchup.
    Indeed, that was my thinking.

I was struggling to think up other pairings since it's hard to find Pokémon to be counterparts for Digimon.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Removed a few posts due to the fact that this necro is within the rules and it isn't for anyone else but staff to comment on it.

I come from the net
    Eh. Not the weirdest fight they've done. But this might be something. And I can't make the joke I did about this. But at least the Zero/Metal Sonic fight was a normal fight. Obviously over matched but still.

Anything above champion(adult) level is to much for nearly any pokemon, even some legendary to handle, sorry pokemon fans