With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: New Digimon Adventure- All 8 Kids Silhouettes, Updated with more Nade Nade

Completely digital Abysswalker90's Avatar
    Whoa.
    Looks great. I'm glad to see they got rid of the gloves. The gloves always bothered me.

I come from the net Seymour Butz's Avatar
    Its quite possible that the egg is entirely irrelevant now, since were probably going to start getting serious news in V-Jump this month or next.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour Butz View Post
    Its quite possible that the egg is entirely irrelevant now, since were probably going to start getting serious news in V-Jump this month or next.
    That is possible, especially if the above silhouettes news do come from said egg. Which I would think is highly likely. Just makes you wonder how many eggs they had originally planned.

I expect there's a decent chance the update will be done while I'm asleep because of how fast it's dropping. If it does, just add it to this thread and I'll update the first post later in the day if it isn't something we already have.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ooh how exciting! Hopefully the designs have a sense of style to them this time >_>

All I want is color... That is alll. I just want to see full color sketches...

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Spongebond View Post
    All I want is color... That is alll. I just want to see full color sketches...
    Chances are we won't be seeing them until a V-Jump or two. Earlier would be nice of course.

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    So cool!

It it seems that we get better and quicker information on this forum than from the official statements. Hopefully we'll get more from that digiegg, but so far I'm really excited to see just that. Keep up the good work, guys!

The egg just hatched. It is the Punimon that was shown in the other thread. Looks like Tailmon's egg is next.

Yep, the prize for hatching the egg was what we released earlier tonight.

New egg coming up soon...
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast