With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 354243444546 LastLast

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Does the government really think they can stop some of the strongest pirates there are? Really? The only ones left must be the strongest.
    Depends on who the Marines send for each pirate really. Even Mihawk would struggle against the power of an Admiral.

I come from the net
    Still. It's not going to be easy at all.

Y'know, now that I've had a chance to calm down after reading the latest chapter, I had a very sobering thought. The fact that Oda revealed Roger's bounty now (which we've wanted to know since bounties were first introduced near the beginning of the story) as well as this chapter strongly implying that Blackbeard is Xebec's son... I think Oda wasn't kidding this time when he said that One Piece was around 80% done. I know we all like to laugh and say that OP will never end, but after Wano concludes I think we really might be heading towards the climax. Now I'm not saying that straight after Wano will be the final arc, but rather much like how Punk Hazard, Dressrosa and Zou all built up towards Wano...we might be in the final stretch now.

What a world that would be, where Bleach & Naruto and One Piece have all ended. My childhood would truly be over then...

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    Wow... WHAT A ORGASM OF INFORMATION!!!!

I come from the net
    That's quite a lo of interesting info. Just what's happening.

Hmm...Denjirou in this flashback looks suspicously like Zoro's master Koushirou. The dates line up as well, suspicious...

I come from the net
    Yeah. A lot of people might think Zoro's from here somehow. It could make some sense. It'd be funny if he said that he knew this but just never said it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Yeah. A lot of people might think Zoro's from here somehow. It could make some sense. It'd be funny if he said that he knew this but just never said it.
    I don't think Zoro himself is from Wano directly, we were told about a man named "Shimotsuki Kozaburo" who departed from Wano illegally 50 years before the story began and the name of Zoro's village is called "Shimotsuki" and Zoro talked about the people in that village had the battle cry "sunacchi" which turns out to have originated from Wano. Thus the common theory is that Kozaburo and some his countrymen fled Wano to the East Blue and set up the village that Zoro was born in.

I come from the net
    That makes sense. He's related to there somehow.

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    Sorry for being absent from the past few weeks.

We finally get introduced to Oden. The guy really looks like a vagabond, but on the path of humility. Despite the long list of crimes he did, his heart is sort of in a good place. I think it's that trait that got him to become the Shogun at some place in time. Nevertheless, we can always see how powerful and strong he is. He was holding a burning pot in bare hands. And his confidence is pouring out of his character.

I know that in the next chapter that he'll create an epic moment to stop the Mountain God, but I'm really curious to see a quick look at his voyage with Roger.

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 354243444546 LastLast