With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 344142434445 LastLast

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Hot damn, things are really shaking up. Someone *Cough* totally not Kyoshiro *Cough* freed Law, we've got giant Oni on Kaido's crew and him 'n Big Mom are gonna conquer the world!

I suspect this'll really get the World Government trembling in their boots.

I come from the net
    Well... The team has the Straw Hats, all these people, and are kind of fully armed but now it's Big Mom and Kaido. That'll be a tough problem to deal with.

Phew, the day of the fire festival has finally arrived!

Emma is super powerful with that Haki absorption technique. I'd bet my bottom dollar that Shimotsuki Kozaburo is either Koushirou directly or his ancestor. And Luffy finally learns the Flowing Sakura Haki technique!

Good stuff as always, ACT 2 has ended so we're inching closer to the end of Wano. T_T

I come from the net
    Well... This should be interesting. It's almost ready. Should be a great fight. And even better animated.

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    I'd like to see Zorro lose control over Enma for short time during the battle against Kaido turning him into a berserker. That'd be interesting.

I come from the net
    Maybe that's the only way to stop him. Go crazy.

I hope Oda does address why Trafalgar Law can't use his Op-Op Fruit to mess Kaido up.

I'm not saying I want him to beat Kaido or anything, but it feels weird if we went through the entirety of Wano and Law doesn't at least try to use his powers since they seem to be the obvious solution to Kaido's invincibility. :/

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    THIS CHAPTER WAS AN ORGASM OF JUICY INFORMATION...
    AND WE STILL WANT MORE!!!

The World Goverment is playing its cards and is making huge moves! Dissolution of the Shichibukai Order and destroying Alabasta! Sabo is definitely NOT dead!

Thoughts & Comments?

I was totally expecting Drake to just look at the camera and say "and that's why they call me Revolver..." XD

Considering what we've learned about "Im" or whatever his name is, I suspect this "Sword Unit" is Sengoku's answer to fight the corruption of the World Government.

Really good chapter. I totally wouldn't mind another buffer chapter before returning to the main plot.

I come from the net
    Does the government really think they can stop some of the strongest pirates there are? Really? The only ones left must be the strongest.

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 344142434445 LastLast