With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 334041424344 LastLast

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Welp, looks like O-Kiku is a man in Japan after all.

I like how casually Hyougoro just strolls back in after abandoning Luffy earlier.

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    The alliances are starting to gather! The last Red Sheath, Denjiro is bound to make an appearance. Also, I feel like Zorro will learn something when he'll retrieve his lost Shusui. I don't know why, but I feel like this learning lesson might be something released to a hidden power or just something history-wise related to the sword and Ryuuma.

I would laugh so hard if Denjiro turned out to be Koushiro or something, thus causing Zoro to have to take his place temporarily in the 9 Red Scabbards.

I come from the net
    This is almost getting close to the big fight. Which will be the biggest one so far. And very crazy of course.

Well now, a lot is going on...

Did Hawkins really give up his voodoo dolls of the Heart pirates as he promised or is he pulling a fast one. Franky coming in with the clutch to fix up the ships to launch the rebellion. And lastly, what on earth is King that Big Mom wanted him to join her, some unknown lifeform...?

Saddened that there's a break next week. T_T

I come from the net
    Oda needs a break every few weeks. He works too hard. Really. It's a known thing about him. It's not good.

O-tama's power is broken plz nerf. Is Kawamatsu really a Fishman or is he still some sort of unknown "Yokai Species"? The Yakuza bosses seem like interesting fellows.

I know I say it every time, but good chapter.

I come from the net
    Well, this will be fun. And when this fight actually starts, it'll be huge and look great animated.

That story with the fox was totally inspired by Hachiko, I love it. T_T

I had always assumed that Zoro would be upgrading to the Nidai Kotestu by the end of Wano, but could he actually be getting two new swords!? And that fact that this "Enma" wounded Kaido in the past coupled with Kaido being a dragon fruit user... will Zoro be the one to get the killing blow on Kaido in a parallel to Ryuuma slaying a dragon!? :O

I come from the net
    Well, this arc could have a really interesting end. And it's a nice story too.

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 334041424344 LastLast