With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 323940414243 LastLast

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Everything's falling into chaos lol. Godzilla Big Mom has arrived at the prison.

Kamazo ended up being Killer, I had a feeling that might've been the case. Shocked they made him eat a Smile though.

Kinda sad that Orochi didn't have a scuffle with Zoro considering he's a swordsman as well.

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    Call me crazy, but I have a feeling that Kyoshiro will join the Alliance. His persona seems off to be the kind of guy to side with Orochi like that.

I come from the net
    Is it fun how there always seems to be a sort of 7 car pile up of things when the Straw Hats are involved. This is going on with them but now, something else happens. And then, another thing.

It's dino time again as Oda faked us out as Queen turned out to be a Brachiosaurus instead of a scorpion. I suspect he won't really be oneshotted by "O-Lin" and will get back up next chapter.

Hawkins took his smart pills as he totally has the upper hand against Law by using Law's crew as hostages via his spooky Voodoo powers.

Press F for Sanji as he utterly fails to get the girl. XD

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+

It was no surprise for Big Mom to easily topple Queen, but her realizing that there are no more Oshikuro could be a great opportunity for Luffy, Hyogoro, Kidd and Killer.
    Last edited by Digidestined_GM; 06-07-2019 at 05:24 PM.

I come from the net
    Well that sure is fun. Now to do everything while there's chaos. Everything!

Oh snap, O-lin wrestling with dinosaurs. Luffy learning the Flowing Sakura and Old Man Hyou standing his ground.

A short but very entertaining chapter.

I come from the net
    Yeah. That was fun. But hey, maybe she changed now. ...At least until she gets her memory back.

Man, Oda really knows how to play with expectations. You think Luffy is going to awaken his "Flowing Sakura" Haki against Big Mom...but then she just punches him and sends him flying. Sad trombone plays.

Big props to Queen. He's easily the best character to come out of Wano so far. That Brachio-Bomb was just amazing. <3

I come from the net
    Darn. Big Mom is back. But at least Luffy can go wild like he does now. That'll be fun.

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 323940414243 LastLast