With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Well we know who he is outside of the series so that might help. But wow. You can't keep Luffy or Zoro down can you. Ever.
    And this is one of the great things I love about One Piece. The battles aren't won easily. It gives so much passion and drama in the fights.

Now that we've got confirmation that both Armament and Observation Haki have higher levels, I wonder if Conquerors will do too, as simply knocking out mooks with a glare doesn't seem all that impressive so far...

To the absolute surprise of no one, Komurasaki is Lady Hiyori.

Also, did anyone else sense there might be romance between Hiyori and Zoro...a love triangle between a man, a woman and a bunch of swords. XD

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    Well done for do Oda for using Komurasaki as bait! Well done lol! Comments? Thoughts?

I come from the net
    I think we knew that was going to happen. But this could be a problem if they found a lot of the people needed to beat up the enemies.

So Kawamatsu is a kappa, Lady Hiyori is adorkable and old man Hyou is still a badass.

Good chapter.

The part of Luffy with Hyogoro gave me a vibe of reminiscence when Master Roshi from Dragon Ball used to train Goku and Krillin. Great chapter! And WOW: Luffy seriously upgraded his Observation Haki! DAAAAAMN!!

I come from the net
    Well, Luffy's going to have a very strong move. ...Is that even possible for real life or is it just fictional.

So, Luffy's trying to learn the "Flowing Sakura" from Yoda - er, I mean Hyou.

Law has gone AWOL due to a disagreement, replaced by Caribou whose swamp logia of infinite storage will be very useful.

And we're very likely about to have a showdown between Queen and Big Mom.

Things are heating up!

Yeah, Hell is about to break loose in those jail cells!

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast