With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+

I didn't even know that there was a break last week. But now we're back.

I've found a new respect for Hajrudin. Bones breaking, but still standing tall for Elbaf! Orlumbus' ability is making people obey his orders it seems.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Surprising that a main Donquixote crew member was defeated by a non-Straw Hat. Still, Machvise wasn't very interesting to me since his ability is really similar to that of a previous character, so I don't mind him being out of the battle.
    I forgot Hajrudin was there. Knocking back 10,000 tons is pretty crazy. Makes me think the other colosseum fighters will eventually win their fights, too (so Robin is still relatively unimportant in this arc).
    Zoro doesn't seem to be in any serious danger.

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+

Quite an incredible chapter! I loved how Oda can put the spotlight on secondary characters and still make it interesting with a different perspective of the story line. So, Sai unlocked his Haki/Hasshouken ability and defeated Lao-G in a thunderous way. Props to that!

And Sai is now engaged to Baby 5! Will that be forever? We'll see.

Was that the last chapter of the year? Let me know your comments about the chapter people!
    Last edited by Digidestined_GM; 12-18-2014 at 08:55 PM.

What a silly chapter.
    Poor Don Chinjao getting his prized forehead messed up again.
    The Straw Hats seem to be making a lot of allies in country leaders lately. Maybe whole armies will show up to help them in a big battle later. They might even gain political backing.

I come from the net
    They'll storm either the biggest Pirate or those horrible World Leaders and have entire armies and huge crews show up to back them. We all know that'll happen.

Another Donquixote pirate down. Go Cabbage! Bartolomeo arguing with him was funny.
    Meanwhile, Robin did nothing to help the two of them.
    I think Kyros is being overprotective. Rebecca was a top sword fighter in the colloseum; she should be able to at least defend against a blade, even a wavy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodd View Post
    Another Donquixote pirate down. Go Cabbage! Bartolomeo arguing with him was funny.
    Meanwhile, Robin did nothing to help the two of them.
    I think Kyros is being overprotective. Rebecca was a top sword fighter in the colloseum; she should be able to at least defend against a blade, even a wavy one.

I know Kyros wants to protect his daughter, but I believe Rebecca will always stay a fighter. It's in her blood. I think Robin might give Kyros a new leg if she manages to arrive to them.

DELLINGER, A FIGHTING FISH HALF-HUMAN!! Man, those fangs completely annihilated Idea! But "Hakuba" made the chapter when he sliced him off! Could you imagine him vs Zorro!? Epicness in the making (but I'd put my money on Zorro)

What are your thoughts on the chapter 772? Happy Holidays!

Gladius goes down with a Luffy-inspired technique. Bartolomeo can really take a beating.
    Appears Diamante is next. I wonder if a pair of hands by themselves would actually be aerodynamic enough to float like Robin's.
    Did the original cover page say that bit about Luffy and Zoro? They didn't even show up in the chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodd View Post
    Gladius goes down with a Luffy-inspired technique. Bartolomeo can really take a beating.
    Appears Diamante is next. I wonder if a pair of hands by themselves would actually be aerodynamic enough to float like Robin's.
    Did the original cover page say that bit about Luffy and Zoro? They didn't even show up in the chapter.

Zorro and Luffy didn't appear in the chapter, but it's good that other characters get the spotlight. The only thing I can say is that Bartholomew got my respect and true acknowledgment in this chapter. Though he looked like a crazed fan of the Strawhats at first, his dedication, devotion and loyalty towards them speaks in actions and I'm more than certain that this guy will be a great ally for Luffy.
    Last edited by Digidestined_GM; 01-17-2015 at 01:00 PM.

Sorry for double-posting... Really great chapter! Again, support characters on the spotlight! I love those sick moves from Leo and Kabu, they really saved the day! Now that the princess is saved, with her ability, she just might tip the balance of the battle towards Luffy and company.

Thoughts on the chapter?

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast