With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2936373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

I come from the net
    You have a point. And they always tend to do stuff like this. Usually it's Luffy doing it though. heh heh

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+

Very informative chapter. It was more like a update on what's going on in Wano.

I'm wondering why the word "Snatch" seems taboo in Wano from Kiku's perspective.

Also, Queen arriving and Luffy causing an uproar; sh*t is about to go down in the next chapter. But for old man Hyo a.k.a. Hyougorou of the Flowers, it was worth it.

Thoughts and comments?

Quote Originally Posted by Digidestined_GM View Post
    I'm wondering why the word "Snatch" seems taboo in Wano from Kiku's perspective.
    What interests me more is why Zoro knew it... was him looking like a young Ryuma not a coincidence after all???

Anyways, pretty solid chapter. The fact that we finally got a map of Wano makes it easier to keep track in my mind of what's going on.

I come from the net
    Oh Luffy. Here we go again! ...Next week. Robin sure is good at what she does.

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    Informative chapter again, but building up to some game-changing events. New loyalist to the Kozuki Clan: Kawamatsu!
    Thoughts and comments?

I come from the net
    Ha ha ha. Mouse Firefighters. I like that idea. Monkey lady? Interesting. Of course an octopus works in a bathhouse. But how will Luffy get out of here.

Queen is a lot more goofy than I originally expected. I guess King is the serious one of the pair then.

As expected, the dude in the cell was one of the Seven Scabbards. I wonder whether Raizo will get Luffy out first or will Chopper and Big Mom's arrival assist in some way?

Hoo boy, quite a few interesting tidbits in this chapter. The Celestial Dragons really did keep dragons it seems, Ryuuma repelled them and I suspect the mystery of the "black swords" might be because of the vulcanization of powerful Haki which overtime stains sword blades black.

Also, I'll take a "that random woman carrying Toko is totally Komurasaki" for 500, Alex.

Itís good to see Zorro back in action. I hope we get to know more about Ryuuma. Could it be possible that he lived just before or after the blank century?
    Your thoughts and comments?

I come from the net
    Well we know who he is outside of the series so that might help. But wow. You can't keep Luffy or Zoro down can you. Ever.

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2936373839404142 ... LastLast