With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohan View Post
    I see a lot of people ragging on Luffy for being stupid but I think it ought to be clear Luffy isn't thinking rationally and is in a berserker state due to seeing his comrades get nuked by Kaido.

Kaido though...hot damn, even Big Mom had to Haki up to block a Kong Gun but Kaido takes it to the face like a champ and just shrugs it off.

I wonder how Luffy will get out of this, be saved by either Law/Shutenmaru? Or maybe be thrown into prison and make contact with Kidd?
    I think he might be imprisoned so he can make contact with Kidd as well. Usually, Luffy always acts irrationally, especially when there's a plan involved. But this time, he acted in an even more reckless way than usually. I mean, he directly when against Kaido when he knew he couldn't do anything against Big Mom. Though I could understand that he was worried about his friends and O-Tama. But I think for a moment that he forgot that he was dealing with a Yonko.

Nevertheless, I'm glad it happened. It was a reminder that Yonkos are not the average type of pirates and they stand above the rest. This lesson will be fruitful for Luffy and he'll learn from it.

But for what's next to come, I think Luffy might be captured. Which will leave the field for Zorro to act as a bigger part of the upcoming plan; I think that he'll be a bigger part of this arc. Whole Cake island focused on Sanji and his forced marriage, so I think the Wano Arc will be for Zorro.

I come from the net
    Wow. Look at Luffy try but sadly fail. Sure was cool to see though. Wonder how this will turn out.

Man, so much to unpack in this chapter. Seastone originated in Wano, Shinobu has a rot rot fruit, a mysterious bone spitting prisoner and Luffy sharing a jail cell with Kidd.

I wonder if we'll get some sort of intermission before the next "Act" of Wano starts? Maybe go back to Reverie for a chapter or two?

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    It was definitely written in the sky on the next thing to happen; Luffy getting captured and closer to Kidd. Nevertheless, it is impressive what we’ve learned from this chapter; like Oden having the Conqueror Haki, Seastone being shaped and crafted in Wano, etc.

Part 1 is completed. I feel like we’ll get a 2-week timeskip for the plan to go full-blown. And perhaps a return to the Reverie Arc.

What do you think?

I come from the net
    Well that sure is interesting. And part of it makes a lot of sense. Never figured that's where they get the seastone but it does kind of fit.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2633343536