With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

I come from the net
    Oh hey. One of those ****s that run things isn't a total ****. That's good. No wonder Luffy punched the carp out of them. They deserve it. Also Stelly is a douche.

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel Add Rika24 on DeviantArt
    Looks like more fuel for my theory that Shanks is evil
    It's KakaGai Week Everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 1161-0249-6857

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+

Kuma was a Shichibukai, a member of the Revolutionary Army… and a king! And now they’ve turned him into a slave!? I believe his rebellion against the Celestial Dragons could have been related to his sour fate. And now King Cobra might be facing this since he is onto something even since Crocodile tried to overthrow him for the Ancient Weapon.

And the world DOES have a king; King Ym. And from what we’re seeing, he has three important figure in sight; Luffy, Marshall and Shirashoshi, three important figures that will play a vital part in the war to come.

Man, Oda's just throwing things out left and right without giving answers. The R/Locks Pirate crew, Shanks meeting with the Five Elders and now this one true King. It's driving me crazy!!! T_T

Seems that Bonnie and Kuma are related somehow which is super interesting, I really hope somebody saves Kuma as he was cool and seeing in such a pitiable state is just so sad.

What's this about a "Cleansing" now? Are the Elder's saying they're going to create another Void Century? And lastly this One True King that the Elders bow down to - however you pronounce his name Im/Ym? I've seen a bunch of theories based on his name alone, "Im" is a giant in Norse Mythology whilst others talk about his name containing the radicals that make up the Japanese name for "Buddha". Curiouser and Curiouser...

I come from the net
    Huh. Figures the government sucks. I wonder what will happen and how Luffy will have to help fix everything.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132