With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Could be. Maybe he is another heavy character that got thin from not eating.

Hyped to see Sabo get revenge on those nobles.

And there was actually a royal named Tacos. lol

I come from the net
    That's what I asked. Are most of these named after food/drink? Kind of funny if they are though.

From the One Piece wiki:
    Beer VI of Roshwan - beer and Russian
    Han Burger of Ballywood - hamburger and Bollywood/Hollywood
    Mororan of Tajine - Moroccan and tajine
    Tacos of Shishano - tacos and Day of the Dead(Shisha No Hi)

I come from the net
    Oh that Oda. He works too hard but he gets all the results. Thank you.

Yo, as fun as the meet and greet of the royals was, that final scene was just like whaaaaaaaaat?

Preservation of either Roger's or Joy Boy's body?

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    As the gathering of royals continues, we see an immediate friendship among Dalton, Vivi, Rebecca, Sai and Shirahoshi. Without even knowing it, Luffy has a great beneficial political backup. Seeing people talking about Luffy will definitely be interesting. A while back, my friends and I were joking around saying that Luffy’s hat is One Piece. Of course, I’m sure it’s not, but… that last panel putting an focus on a giant-sized straw hate in Marie-Geois!? Okay, things got more mysterious in One Piece’s policital history!

Could it be related to Joy Boy?

Your thoughts and comments?

I come from the net
    Ha. Luffy will have a fight to be Pirate King but he does have powerful allies. I wonder what the last part means.

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel Add Rika24 on DeviantArt
    Did you guys notice the hat is sitting on a coffin? Someone on another forum pointed it out. Did anyone else notice the Akatsuki symbol there? (Yes I know it's the mist, but still lol)
    3DS Friend Code: 1161-0249-6857
    First Starters for each generation
    Charmander | Cyndaquil | Torchic | Piplup | Tepig | Fennekin | Rowlett

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+

Man… where do I even start with this chapter!? I knew that Charlos was going to do something devious, but the power of a Celestial Dragon is even more threatening than I thought. Royal families aren’t exempt from their cruelty. But seeing Don Quixote Mjosgad saving Shirahoshi is game-changing!

For as long as we remember, the Celestial Dragons were the worst scum on the face of the planet that were granted divine powers over all. But seeing a good-hearted one, that can change everything! With the support of a Celestial Dragon, Otohime’s dream could live on, but more than that, Mjosgard’s new ideals could have a great effect and influence some parties during the Reverie.

Shanks and the 5 Elders aka the Gorosei: he wants to talk about a “certain” pirate. While I want to believe that it could be Luffy, because right now he is attracting a lot of heat upon himself, especially from two Yonkous, but could it be that this discussion be about someone else? And if so, who? Joy Boy? An unknown figure?

And what to say about the deadly alliance of Big Mom and Kaido?!

Your thoughts and comments?

What has me interested most of all is this "R/Locks" group that ruled the oceans before Roger became Pirate King and that Garp defeated. Considering the talk about them paralleled with the scene of Big Mom and Kaido talking (who are around 10-20 years older than Roger was), is Oda hinting that Kaido/B.Mom were a part of this Rocks crew and that after their Captain was "Lost" (whatever that means) they parted ways but may be on the verge of working together again? Curiouser and curiouser...

Quote Originally Posted by Digidestined_GM View Post
    Shanks and the 5 Elders aka the Gorosei: he wants to talk about a “certain” pirate. While I want to believe that it could be Luffy, because right now he is attracting a lot of heat upon himself, especially from two Yonkous, but could it be that this discussion be about someone else? And if so, who? Joy Boy? An unknown figure?
    I suspect it's more likely to be about the growing threat of Blackbeard, especially given Shanks has prior history with him.

Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 212829303132333441 ... LastLast