With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 182526272829 LastLast

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Kinda sad we didn't see much of Pekoms' Sulong form. But understandable since there are Minks in Totto Land too so they'd know to cover his eyes.

Germa coming back was nice. Though I hope the battle isn't too drawn out, I would rather this arc come to a swifter conclusion.

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    Seeing their prowess and powerfulness, the Germa 66 are literally raising Hell towards Big Mom’s army. Asses are being kicked like there’s no tomorrow. But with Sanji and Luffy almost at destination, I know that a new challenge will be there waiting for them. But who?

So "Winch Green" Yonji turned out to have... a green winch.

That's so normal it swung back around to be surprising.

I come from the net
    We almost expected them to beat Big Mom's group. They do happen to be the Germa 66. Well there's going to be a fight just before they get to the ship.

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+
    I completely forgot about Jinbei's crew!! Considering these guys are expert fighters in the sea and Wadatsumi's size will come in handy, the Straw Hats are pretty much saved!

Now, how about that cake?!

Your thoughts and comments?

Jinbei's the best. Still loving his reaction to everything Luffy does.

It'd be great if the cake was poisoned, but we know it won't be...

I literally underestimated Big Mom’s crew… That’s all I can say…
    900 CHAPTERS!!! WOW!! QUITE A MILESTONE! CONGRATULATIONS MR. ODA!

Just three years to go before we're at 1000. (Accounting for the amount of times One Piece goes on break.)

Damn, guess we're gonna have to make a new ship again.

This would be a great (read: terrible) time to cut to the adventures of Zoro.

I come from the net
    This is insane. And of course it'd be one of Oda's break weeks. Since he needs them. But hey, 900 Chapters. That's huge.

Sorry I'm late.

If you think about it, it does make sense. Roger wasn’t known for being powerful for possessing an armada of pirate warriors behind him. He was known to shake the world. And other than Luffy, the Worst Generation describes this definition quite well.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 182526272829 LastLast