With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Brook's "Can I see your panties!?" gave me flashbacks to Naruto's Reverse Sexy Harem Jutsu that he used on Kaguya.

But other than that, great teamwork by the Straw Hats. They may not have a chance of defeating Big Mom, but they can damn well stall her until they get to Sanji.

Junior Commander Digidestined_GM's Avatar
    Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+

This is the beginning of the big climax! Luffy is a hair away to grasp the same ability as Katakuri and Big Mom is finally going to get the cake she desires! Whole Cake Island Arc is soon to be wrapped up!

Your thoughts and comments?

I still don't think Luffy is actually going to beat Katakuri in this fight, so it'll be interesting to see how Oda ends it.

I am glad this arc is wrapping up, it was starting to wear out it's welcome personally.

Also people be freaking out about the fact that Pudding is apparently only 15.

I come from the net
    Flambe's another weirdo. The little sister king? ...I wonder how Luffy will keep going. But at least Big Mom might get her cake.

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel Add Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Add Digidestined_GM on Google+

Okay, Big Mom STILL hasnít eaten her cake, but itís just a matter of time. But right now, Luffy in in an even more dire situation than before by Flambeís sharpshooting skills. But he is close to reaching the same level of observation Haki as Katakuri. Will be finally be able to land one last powered attack against this monster?

RESPECT AND HONOR!!! MAD RESPECT AND HONOR!!!

I come from the net
    No one ever knew Dogtooth looks like that? Is he part fish person? Now maybe with the weirdo gone Luffy can have a fair fight. "Let's settle this man-to-man"

Dogtooth has really gone up in my opinion. I wouldn't mind him actually becoming something of a friendly rival for Luffy. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    No one ever knew Dogtooth looks like that? Is he part fish person? Now maybe with the weirdo gone Luffy can have a fair fight. "Let's settle this man-to-man"
    I think being descended from Big Mom just creates some really weird humans, seeing as Perospero has a massive tongue that hangs out of his mouth constantly, so Dogtooth having unusually large teeth isn't that weird.

Though it does raise the irony of how Totland was supposed to be this paradise without prejudice against the races...only for the residents to pick on people for the most minor of things.

I come from the net
    That makes sense. Big Mom is a giant right?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    That makes sense. Big Mom is a giant right?
    Surprisingly, no.

She is listed as simply being "Human" during her flashback to her childhood and we see that her parents are regular sized humans that abandoned her as they couldn't handle her hunger pangs. Also, while huge compared to a human, she's still way shorter than a giant.

I had a theory she might have been cursed or something. But that seems less likely as time goes by.

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1623242526272829 ... LastLast