With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Add Digidestined_GM on Google+ Follow Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel
    Okay, now THAT'S what I call one hell of a cliffhanger!

Your thoughts?

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Add Digidestined_GM on Google+ Follow Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel
    This is the kind of chapter that makes you believe that in every dire situation of darkness and hopelessness, there's always a glimpse of hope. And Jinbei really fulfilled that hope in spades! With that said, Luffy is still in a difficult fight against Katakuri. How can he top such a near-invincible adversary?

Your thoughts?

I come from the net
    You almost wonder if Sanji/Pudding will actually work. But Luffy's fight sure is tough. ...Doesn't he have a fire-y attack in on form?

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    You almost wonder if Sanji/Pudding will actually work. But Luffy's fight sure is tough. ...Doesn't he have a fire-y attack in on form?
    You mean the Hawk attack? It could work, but it seems that right now he's trying something else.

For Luffy vs. Katakuri, I have a feeling that there might be a moment where Luffy could accidentally awaken his Gomu-Gomu powers, just like Katakuri and Doflamingo. It's that, or he uses another variant form of Gear 4th, even though that formula has already been used. But man... GERMA 66, back in full strength! And heading towards Cocoa Island, same as Capone Bege and, well, everybody else. The showdown awaiting there will be chaotic!

Your thoughts?

I come from the net
    I kept saying it would be a bloodbath. But thank you. One thing I know about Mochi is that you cook them on New Years Day and the really puff up.

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1421222324