With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Add Digidestined_GM on Google+ Follow Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel
    That scene where Big Mom is so passionate to eat her birthday cake that she even ate the table, don't tell me that she... oh God...

Yep Big Mam was apparently that enthusiastic about eating. Didn't notice some bones in her cake? She didn't suspect even after so many years?
    Could Wapol gain extra fruit powers that way?
    Did Blackbeard eat part of Whitebeard?

I come from the net CloneWarrior's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodd View Post
    Yep Big Mam was apparently that enthusiastic about eating. Didn't notice some bones in her cake? She didn't suspect even after so many years?
    Could Wapol gain extra fruit powers that way?
    Did Blackbeard eat part of Whitebeard?
    Oda confirmed in a Q&A once that eating a Devil Fruit user will not grant a person their powers. The fruit would simply grow on a nearby tree like with any user's death, and since Big Mom was now alone and hungry, she presumably stumbled upon it.

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Add Digidestined_GM on Google+ Follow Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel
    So the plan failed... spectacularly! I have a feeling that "Big Father" won't be enough. I believe that it is time for the Vinsmokes to have a little shine. Even Judge, even though he's crying worthlessly...

Your thoughts?

I like how even Luffy is freaked out about the plan going awry, while Jinbe's just got this "Are you kidding me" expression.

I come from the net
    Knew that wouldn't work but hey, now there can be a huge violent fight that will destroy the island and Big Mom's whole deal. This is going to look great animated.

Damn, I've been away for a while.... Sorry.

Seeing CP-Aigis-0 involved in this whole matter just shows another layer of how corrupted and dark the World Government is. Considering that Stussy is among the crowns of the Underworld, God knows how shady they can be. And also... the Tamatebako is still intact! No way we were teased for so many chapters just to have it destroyed like that!

But overall, this chapter showed me the real power of Big Mom. Throughout this battle, she has been dominating and on the advantage. That last explosion is the thing that saved everyone left. Because other than that, Luffy and allies would have been dead a long time ago.

Your thoughts?

I come from the net
    This is insane. Not the bloodbath I thought but this could be just as good.

We've known Big Mom's crazy hungry fits for a while now. But it won't be Jinbei that will satisfied her hunger this time. And considering how she ate Mother Caramel and the other kids in her flashback, could this be the start of the Fall of Yonkou Big Mom?

Your thoughts?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122