With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: ONE PIECE Chapters discussion/reviews (starting from 765+)

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Add Digidestined_GM on Google+ Follow Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel
    We finally discover the failed marriage that cost Big Mom the throne of the Pirate King (Queen) and who was Lola's promised one: Loki, prince of Elbaf, kingdom of Giants. Indeed, if Big Mom had that kind of power at her disposal, she could have conquered the entire New World to herself. But that didn't work well, so Chiffon paid the price.

Such a sad story...

I come from the net
    Was there a chapter this week? I didn't see anything.

Follow Digidestined_GM On Twitter Add Digidestined_GM on Facebook Add Digidestined_GM on Google+ Follow Digidestined_GM on DeviantArt Visit Digidestined_GM's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Was there a chapter this week? I didn't see anything.
    Yea, there was.

I come from the net
    I'll go look. Must have missed it.

I've learned in my years of reading One Piece that every single plan including Luffy in it is bound to NOT GO according to plan. Who could be Mother Caramel?

Your thoughts?

Yeah Luffy is not one for precision. So many things could mess up their plan. Reiju or Brulee or Pekoms could interrupt. The Germa might not accept the rescue attempt. Are earplugs enough to stop Haki, and if Luffy is wearing them, will he notice the signal?
    So many funny moments these last two chapters like the milk, "Gas-tiny", and Capone's expression when comforting Pez.
    I realized that Big Mam could probably animate a skeleton herself if she wanted. Maybe that's another reason why she didn't care so much about "Brook".

I come from the net
    This gonna be good.meme It's almost time for one of the most insane parties. I suspect violence. Tons of it. And fighting!

The last of the 3 Sweet Commanders appears! The Big Guns of the Underworld! The Tea Party begins!

Your thoughts?

I come from the net
    Time for the fight to start. ...Next week. heh heh

Sanji mentioned about trusting his own memories. Is that a hint that maybe Pudding did something?
    Even more people introduced that could easily interrupt Bege's plan. What ever happened to that 'Fixer' and the chess piece that Sanji knocked out?
    Also I think they should be more careful about that Tamatebako.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast