With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 383 of 385 FirstFirst ... 283333373380381382383384385 LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 3844

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.3

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Oh dear...well that's Judge's latest account just banned.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    i personally really like to use Elecmon and Elecmon(violet) with the silver/firey Kyubimon and the purple Kyubimon, now itīs even possible for two complete lines :3

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    ...Parrotmon to Murmusmon works hilariously well.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    I think I prefer Jokermon as a Perfect, but as a Champion, he makes a nice Jester line with Fakemon etc.

"Never attempt anything without the gloves."

I thought I liked how MetalMamemon X has hands that are similar in shape to Algomon Ultimate, then noticed the cables and vines on both of them, and so I put together a plant-to-cybernetic line but I'm not sure how I feel about it...I think it's both really basic and at the same time kinda nonsensical.

hello,im new,im from argentina,my inglish is not really good,but i love youre evolution lines

Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    I think I prefer Jokermon as a Perfect, but as a Champion, he makes a nice Jester line with Fakemon etc.

I love the applimons on digimons evolution lines ;D

Quote Originally Posted by AquaVersus View Post
    I thought I liked how MetalMamemon X has hands that are similar in shape to Algomon Ultimate, then noticed the cables and vines on both of them, and so I put together a plant-to-cybernetic line but I'm not sure how I feel about it...I think it's both really basic and at the same time kinda nonsensical.

it's weird ,but i'm like it

i think that parrotmon murmukusmon is perfect,and i like it gomamon silver kyubeimon ,i always thinnks that tsunomon gizamon it's perfect,and same with penguinmon veedramon,or warp evolution kokuwamon metalifekuwagamon,tapirmon monochromon/setmon mamothmon goddramon its my favourite evolution line,im in love with gizamon/betamon stegomon mametyramon and think that appmon biomon seem like the combination of marcurimon(spirit) and sephirotmon,mienumon it's similar too mervamon (blue hair,reptil arm,'' sensual body '',etc)
    Last edited by Theigno; 06-25-2017 at 04:47 PM. Reason: quadruple post merge

gerocabral: Use the edit button on your posts instead of double posting over and over.

oh,thanks,im new in this xd

I really like that Fakemon line, not sure on the Child though. Surely there's a standard-level Appmon that fits better?
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Completely digital Lord Archfiend Kliff's Avatar
    Trickmon is a party hat, maybe him? I think he's Standard grade (Child equivalent), at least I saw the above line with him before.