With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 348 of 385 FirstFirst ... 248298338345346347348349350351358 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3844

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.3

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Follow MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    a little bit of cheating, but i think it works good

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    I guess since Armours have loose levelling, and X-antibodies are stronger, yeah, that can work.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Edit:
    Here's a few random evolution lines.

This is pretty boring but I thought it looked cool put together.

Source on the Ketomon art is here: http://pencilduck.deviantart.com/art/Ketomon-633080926

Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    I guess since Armours have loose levelling, and X-antibodies are stronger, yeah, that can work.
    What I love about the X Antibody Digimon is that there's enough armours to actually give to the entire cast of 02 Digimon. Patamon and Tailmon end up having Digimental of Faith X Antibody forms too which makes a great pairing.

The only problem is that it was never really justified in canon.One of the Vpet X Antibodies has Allomon is an adult and the card game puts them all as adults. But it's not like this actually matters, plus if you use it like this it can help fill in gaps in lines really well.

Magnamon X>UlforceVdramon X, no other Vmons got X Antibody forms.
    Allomon X>DinoRexmon or Chaosdramon X.
    Pteramon X> ??? (I honestly can't think of anything.)
    Rhinomon X>Goddramon X or ClavisAngemon, I can't decide which would be better. There's no MagnaAngemon X Antibody, but Goddramon is a beast and would fit well with Holydramon X.
    Mantaraymon X>Surfimon look cool, but if you use Neptunemon and AncientMermaimon for Tailmon you get a nice mermaid pairing.
    Tylomon X>AncientMermaimon
    Nefertimon X>Holydramon X, there's no X Antibody Angewomon sadly.
    Last edited by flintlock; 03-14-2017 at 09:21 PM.

I'm going digital
    McGann, I absolutely love the idea of Palmon X with AncientWisemon as an Ultimate. I would have picked different Adult and Perfect forms but that just looks so great already.

Those Armor>X lines for the 02 team are a thing of beauty.

Does it work for Wormmon?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Ukyou View Post
    Those Armor>X lines for the 02 team are a thing of beauty.

Does it work for Wormmon?
    Oh my god I totally forgot about Wormmon. He is one of my favourite 02 characters too. He sadly doesn't have an X Antibody armour form. But he isn't totally left out because there is GrandisKuwagamon which is an X Antibody form of GranKuwagamon, and they seem to have designed him to resemble Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, since GranKuwagamon was the ultimate form of the Wormmon/Vmon fusion DinoBeemon which I always thought was pretty cool. Imperialdramon didn't get an X Antibody form either so they look really cool together. He also has a a connection to BlackWarGreymon (Or was it the original WarGreymon?) in his profile that was translated recently here which reminds me of 02 too. He apparently seeks to form a partnership with him or something, and has similar claw weapons.

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Deltamon is a good fit for before Orochimon. Not so sure on Dracmon, though. Are there Rookie Digimon with more than one head floating around somewhere?
    Messemon and Puzzlemon.
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by AquaVersus View Post
    McGann, I absolutely love the idea of Palmon X with AncientWisemon as an Ultimate. I would have picked different Adult and Perfect forms but that just looks so great already.
    Thanks. Any idea what you might have used for the middle?
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

I come from the net
    I kind of like the idea of using X-Armors. They really kind of work. ...At least as some sort of Mode Change or something.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Follow MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    i think there is alot you can do with the X-Antibody forms, it even gives me a little closure for this line (even if you only want to count it as a secondary from)