With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 301 of 368 FirstFirst ... 201251291298299300301302303304311351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3678

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.3

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    also those look kinda similair, any good suggestions for adult and child?
    Image Thumbnail (custom)
    Well, I love Rinkmon there due to the blades on his feet. Hawkmon would be relatively standard here, but Psychemon or that white/blue Gabumon somehow seems right.

Another alternative would be to use a Patamon-species with Pipismon. Just for grins, maybe the pink one (for a pink-blue pattern), though the blue one goes nicely with Pipismon.

Yeah Rinkmon is totally better! I completely forgot about it! Even though it wasn't that long since we talk about its case.

Also that small Volcanicdramon, might or might not be one of my favorite digimon ever. Also really like black ShineGreymon.

Edit: Forgot to say that the BWGreymon (Red) was made by Garmmon and the Child Volcanicdramon was from the rips of Linkz by Theigno. Really did forget about this.

I come from the net
    That one I like Deino. It's really nice. And that mini dragon is fun and maybe cute. Like a goggle kid's rookie.

What do you think the best line is for Tobucatmon? He's one of the default Digimon who you get when you don't fill requirements in the Pendulum X's, but the ohter two are SkullBaluchimon and DinoTigermon which I don't really like because one is evil and the other doesn't have wings. My favourite perfect for him is Panjyamon X Antibody, and I like him more than Leomon X Antibody>Panjyamon X Antibody because he loses his toes! lol. I can't decide on the best child form or ultimate for him at all.

I was thinking of more Digimon World 1 evolutions and I came up with these but didn't bother to make a picture for it.

Devimon>MarinDevimon
    Angemon>MarinAngemon

Scumon>Etemon
    PlatinumScumon>MetalEtemon
    KingScumon>KingEtemon

Also my mind was blown the other day when I realized Mamemon's gloves have those three dots on them because he can evolve from Tyranomon. It's Tyranomon's claws! Maybe that's why they're red too.

I do like TobuCatmon's "official" line but I think there are a few things that go along well with it.

For a child level, Plotmon or Gomamon, X-antibody variants too. This ones I have very few things to say but they fit nicely. Leorrmon also works pretty nicely.

Panjyamon (X) when used in conjuction with Gomamon makes the transition slightly more fluent. I prefer Nefertimon (X) however because it is also a winged cat, makes a nice transition to something like Holydramon (X).

I have used Bastemon but the only reasoning for that is cats. Mihiramon exists but it's weird so lets not mention him. Hippogriffo is also a cool, it does have a feline-ish body but it may not be what you seek. Regulumon would totally be cool for it but that's a mon that gets very few talk about it. Tylinmon may also work but IDK.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    What do you think the best line is for Tobucatmon?
    Plotmon > Tobucatmon > Mihiramon > Baihumon
    Digimon Split Timeline Theory
    http://i.imgur.com/aXSNbBj.png
    Digimon All Evolution Trees
    http://imgur.com/a/osxRA

Completely digital
    Add The Golux on Steam
    I like TobuCatmon > Mihiramon, Pandamon, or SkullBaluchimon > Duftmon, myself. Don't have a particularly good child in mind, though.

Oh crap, you're right Duftmon fits perfectly. Especially the Leopard Mode where it is a winged 4-legged feline like Tobucatmon. Great job The Golux give yourself a high five. I still prefer Nerfertimon for a Perfect-level though.

Wassup my lovely tamers! DigiKing here coming at you with a hot new Digivolution line after a good while--and one guaranteed to get someone's attention!

So please, tell me what you think of my latest work!

Clockmon->Knightmon is kinda cool. Clockmon DOES look like he's riding a suit of armor.

But I suspect that this isn't the first time this line has come up. Certainly Solarmon-Clockmon and Knightmon-LordKnightmon are standard evolutions.