With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 378 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.3

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Did you post those lines in the previous thread? Please do not re-post lines from previous posts. If the lines are new, then carry on.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

On that note, would there be some way to organize an archive of past lines? I know a number have come up several times (like the Wizardmon lines). I'd even find it interesting to be able to search through some past suggested lines by 'mon. Sometimes comparing popular lines leads to new ideas.

Otamamon > Ranamon > Mermaimon >AncientMermaimon

Mermaimon definitely works more smoothly than does Calmaramon. I use a female Otamamon as her Rookie (Child) form as I see Ranamon as being a bit amphibious. The blue also matches fairly neatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lhikan634 View Post
    On that note, would there be some way to organize an archive of past lines? I know a number have come up several times (like the Wizardmon lines). I'd even find it interesting to be able to search through some past suggested lines by 'mon. Sometimes comparing popular lines leads to new ideas.

Mermaimon definitely works more smoothly than does Calmaramon. I use a female Otamamon as her Rookie (Child) form as I see Ranamon as being a bit amphibious. The blue also matches fairly neatly.
    the whole digging through a several hundred page thread(two of them in fact) is both a tiring and annoying prospect for anyone, that's why I was going to dump all my lines here in this thread, so they'd be easier to find(I know I have a link to my Imgur folder in my sig, but this would make even simpler), that and give us something to talk about through people giving their opinions on my lines
    Last edited by drrockso20; 10-22-2014 at 05:25 AM.

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Ah, it has been several nights after the last time I posted a line.

Tonight's line is Desmon Line:
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Lhikan634 View Post

I like this. A like it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Monox D. I-Fly View Post
    I also like this idea. It works.

pretty good, although I'd switch out Boltmon for either Titamon or Devitamamon(heck Digitamamon and Desmon would work very well for Slide Evolution purposes as well)

Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Follow Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by drrockso20 View Post

pretty good, although I'd switch out Boltmon for either Titamon or Devitamamon(heck Digitamamon and Desmon would work very well for Slide Evolution purposes as well)
    Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks that Desmon's "exoskeleton" looks like a cracked egg. LOL.
    Ummm, which one is Titamon?
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,

Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks that Desmon's "exoskeleton" looks like a cracked egg. LOL.
    Ummm, which one is Titamon?
    here you go Titamon

here you go Titamon
    Guess you're right. He fits in more.

Here's a jogress tree I made for Halloween and Day of the Dead.

I hope the levels aren't too weird. Ponchomon is either still an adult even though he jogressed from two adults or slide evolves into DeathMeramon. It was the only way I could do it so it was parallel with the other Digimon. He evolves into a man in a skeleton mask to complete the Day of the Dead Motif, just ignore the fire. Pumpmon has a Halloween motif using Soulmon, which is more halloween-y than Bakemon. Pumpmon and SkullMeramon jogress into Boltmon.

In my last post someone gave me a good idea for all the (adult) Numemon and teddybear Digimon. Here's an entire line for Teddybear>Slime>Teddybear, taking the idea of Numemon>Monzaemon from official things even further to include all Numemon and stuffed bears.

I always thought MarinAngemon could be related to Platinum/GoldNumemon somehow because sea angels are similar to slugs, Numemon are slugs, and Platinum/GoldNumemon and MarinAngemon have an angelic theme. Belphemon and MarinAngemon are the cutest holy and demonic Digimon too.

Last edited by flintlock; 10-23-2014 at 08:43 PM.

Page 2 of 378 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast