With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: Jeff Nimoy- Information, Post Your Questions, and Answers

Re: Information, Post Your Questions, and Answers

guess i get to ask the first 'post holiday' mass answering session

You mentioned not liking shoehorning Willis into the movies. Was it hard or annoying to shoehorn him into season 2 of the show at all? And was he shoehorned in to cross promote with the movie, or just so the character was mentioned outside of the movie?
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Completely digital

you probably won't see this, mr. nimoy, but i would just like to thank you for ansering all our questions and just overalll being a freindly guy. it was great to have my question ansered, and i hope we didn't drive you crazy. ;D

i would also like to say you've got me somewhat interested in voice acting, and if you do see this, would you happen to know what kind of education is needed for it? thanks!

I'm a Maniac

Asked this in the DDS announcement thread, but it's on page 19 so you probably wouldn't see it there.

I'm aware that you'll be busy during the production etc. of DDS but would you be available for comment as the episodes air? I ask because I'm doing my thesis on anime localisation and I'm taking Digimon and Naruto as the two extremes of localisation types. So it'd be fantastic to get the director's point of view on parts of episodes or overall.

Ain't got no mojo...

Re: Jeff Nimoy- Information, Post Your Questions, and Answers

OMG i can't believe I'm doing this! i have some questions to ask you.

i would like to ask you is who is your favorite digimon? mine is gabumon i think he ROCKS!

thank you sooooo much i never thought i would be able to do this but all thanks to you and WtW i can now.

(sorry for my bad spelling, hope it doesn't stop you)
    good luck

Agent Provocateur lost in thought's Avatar
    Follow lost in thought On Twitter Add lost in thought on Discord Visit lost in thought's Youtube Channel Add lost in thought on Steam

Re: Jeff Nimoy- Information, Post Your Questions, and Answers

No, it is not thanks to WtW, because the likelihood of you receiving an answer is nil; considering this thread has been over since January. It's done. Read dates.

(and yes, I know Pazuzu replied to it in May, be we ignore Administrator posts. They do not count for bumping.)
    Follow me on Twitter. Or don't. I wouldn't blame you, no one really needs that kind of negativity in their lives.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718