With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your Digimon headcanons?

Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel Add Xadhoom on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    I already posted one in the SoraxTachi thread. :X

Tamers: Battle of Adventurers was intended to be an Adventure crossover and Apocalymon transformed into Mephistomon>Gulfmon and Omegamon is Taichi and Yomato's.

After Xros Wars all the characters from every continuity had adventures together , and that's what you see on all the merchandise artwork like the CD covers with characters from every season. Also add Reigitize Decode in this somewhere since all the Goggleheads appear in that. In the Xros Wars Manga everything is dimension/time travel shenanigans too.

I like to imagine that Tamers, Serial Experiments Lain and Big O are in the same universe.
    Not quite everyone; I don't remember Yoshino/Thomas/Kristy/Miki/Megumi/Sampson + Partners being present for the Xros-over, do you?

As for my headcanons, there's no amount of page-space that could hold all of mine; Bio-Merge forms (S1-S5) and full lines for everyone (S1-S6) is just the tip of the iceberg, then there's the outlandish stuff, like a Monodramon-Gumdramon connection, and where the D-Reaper came from...

Add KaenKazui on DeviantArt Add KaenKazui on Google+
    One of my bigger head canons is, that Wallace actually was supposed to be one of the original children (after all he received his Digivice in 1995 seemingly), who traveled to the digital world before Taichi and Co., but somehow he did not get into the digital world, so he and his partners stayed behind, but survived due to it, while the other children died in the digital world.
    Also: Those first chosen children did not manage to get the job done, because they were just too young. After all Wallace was only 5 years old when he received his Digivice and also Taichi and Co. where supposed to get into the digital world earlier, which did not happen due to the Dark Masters attacking the agents. But actually that turned out to be a good thing, because if they had not come into the digital world with that much of a delay, they probably would have been to young, to, and failed.

Completely digital Abysswalker90's Avatar
    They walk among us..

Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel Add Xadhoom on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysswalker90 View Post
    They walk among us..
    He must never know...

I've posted this in threads pertaining to the third movie. After Wallace lost Chocomon, Chocomon fell through a rift in the dimensions and ended up in the Dark World, where he was corrupted by an agent of that world who fed upon his fear and desire to find Wallace again. After finally returning to the Human World in 2002, he had by then evolved into a Wendimon and was driven insane by the agent, who has him abduct any child with a Digivice to find Wallace for Chocomon, while also keeping them out of the way for the agent's plans. As the movie proceeds, by the time he becomes a Cherubimon, the agent takes full possessive control over him and proceeds to turn the Human World into a dark, physically and temporally unstable nightmare, as a taste of what the forces of the Dark World wanted to do to the Human World had Dagomon and his minions ever reached it.

When Magnamon and Rapidmon got inadvertently swallowed by the Cherubimon, the small fragment of what remained of the original Chocomon (appearing as a ghostly Wendimon) instructed them on how to destroy the agent, but I'm still having trouble thinking of what it was this spirit wanted them to shoot at. If this is the last remaining essence of the uncorrupted Chocomon, then it looks like he's telling them to destroy himself, thereby destroying the host that the agent was in control of and leaving the agent with nothing to possess, fated only to be destroyed in the crossfire. But, that wouldn't explain how a purified Cherubimon would be able to briefly appear right before his disintegration since the host would have been dead mere seconds before that would have happened. So instead, maybe the true Chocomon instructs them to destroy the core of the agent, but then I wouldn't see how that would have killed Chocomon himself when he retakes control of himself afterward, unless he had come to a point where he relied upon the agent to sustain him, or that the agent's control plus the battle with the kids had simply put too much strain on his body for it to remain in one piece. This is the only shaky part of this concept.
    Last edited by Sabrblade; 04-24-2015 at 06:52 PM.
    When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!

Suzie and Lopmon Biomerge to Cherubimon, who successfully extracts Leomon's data from Beelzemon Blast Mode. Leomon's extracted data is unstable and he requires an X-Antibody to stay alive, which makes him the more powerful Leomon X but for some reason prevents Biomerging. When Cherubimon extracts that data, she discovers something. It turns out that the reason Impmon (who can now Digivolve normally as Devimon - NeoDevimon - Beelzemon) has two Tamers is that he was supposed to have a twin sister (also Impmon, but with more of an indigo coloring and a "kissy face" smiley instead of the one Impmon has) who would Digivolve to become BelleStarrmon, but her data was somehow locked inside Impmon. Cherubimon and the DigiGnomes then release that Impmon's data (Devidramon - LadyDevimon - BelleStarrmon). The new Impmon has an identity crisis (a la Jessica Drew) and has to be shown the way by her brother, the reformed villain. Renamon briefly makes fun of Impmon for having a feminine side.

Kazu and Andromon Biomerge to HiAndromon by accident. Kenta worries that he won't be able to Biomerge with a Mega, and Kazu makes fun of him for it, but then Kenta Biomerges with MarineAngemon who then slides to Surfimon.

After the D-Reaper is defeated, the Sovereigns and the DigiGnomes reward Dobermon for his service by reconstituting his data as a Salamon (Salamon - Dobermon - Cerberumon - Anubismon), who acts as Alice McCoy's official partner as she leads the next set of Tamers somewhere in California.

Ryo's "father" is actually a federal marshall of some kind who was assigned to watch over him in the early days of HYPNOS when Ryo first exited the Digital World in the Tamers dimension (remember he said he knew a way out?) after chasing Millenniummon from the Adventure dimension. Monodramon and ZeedMillenniummon (as in the game) make Cyberdramon, who still has Millenniummon as a potential Mega in the same way that Guilmon has Megidramon. The real reason Ryo keeps such a tight leash on Cyberdramon is because he doesn't want him to accidentally Digivolve into Millenniummon and become a hazard. Ryo has been lying to the other Tamers about all of this so he doesn't freak them out.

The Tamers dimension (as it did in the dub) has the Adventure TV show, which was written based on the same kind of "psychic vibrations" used to explain that one episode of Justice League that paid homage to the Golden Age JSA. However, in Tamers, those psychic vibrations stopped coming after MaloMyotismon was defeated, so the writing staff made up the utopian "everyone has a Digimon" future themselves.

Digimon actually do have genders. The reason that Renamon said that Digimon aren't divided into genders like humans are is that Digimon can actually have their data easily reformatted to change genders, whereas humans are pretty much stuck with their chromosomal allotments.

Calumon is Yggdrasil's Jesus.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    I second Sabrblade's idea.

It seems like some of these are more like fanfics waiting to be written than anything else.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I second Sabrblade's idea.

It seems like some of these are more like fanfics waiting to be written than anything else.
    Added an additional note about his kidnapping Digivice children to not only find Wallace for Chocomon but to keep them out of the way of the agent's plans.
    When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    I was definitely feeling that as I wrote mine.

Same here my friends same here

Page 2 of 146 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast