With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 147 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148149 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1483

Thread: What are your Digimon headcanons?

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I think thats's a big stretch. Especially since I'm pretty sure it's stated Kimeramon went back in time to fuse specifically with the Machinedramon of the Dark Masters.
    After viewing all the animes, reading most of the profile, reading all the manga and even playing most of the games since last year, I believe you got this idea from youtube people who make headcanon video and show little trinkets of proof to prove their point in videos, you have to read , view and play the entire thing yourself to understand.

For e.go I used to think zeedmilleiumon was this god digimon back then, his nowhere near that.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnalord View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I think thats's a big stretch. Especially since I'm pretty sure it's stated Kimeramon went back in time to fuse specifically with the Machinedramon of the Dark Masters.
    After viewing all the animes, reading most of the profile, reading all the manga and even playing most of the games since last year, I believe you got this idea from youtube people who make headcanon video and show little trinkets of proof to prove their point in videos, you have to read , view and play the entire thing yourself to understand.

For e.go I used to think zeedmilleiumon was this god digimon back then, his nowhere near that.
    No such thing effected my thoughts.

I'm a Maniac
    Oh ok!

Anyway since hexeblaumon profile, I have been obsessively headcannoning the existence of other ultimate class witchelney digimons who are proficient at nature, heat, storm, liquid, time and space. Also some witchelny digimon should get familiars (plz no cat).

Oh and the legend arms, please make more.
    Last edited by Ragnalord; 12-06-2019 at 08:19 PM.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    Pumpkinmon is secretly Loki in disguise looking to cause mischief. All Digimon based on Greco-Roman and Egyptian Gods are the Gods manifesting themselves as Digimon.
    I like to think Pumpkinmon is Jack Skellington after crossing into the Digital World

I come from the net
    And now someone has to draw him singing a song from the movie. I can not or I'd do it. heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    And now someone has to draw him singing a song from the movie. I can not or I'd do it. heh heh
    Gotta make it claymation. That would make it look authentic.

I'm a Maniac
    Digimon and Shin Megami Tensei are part of the same metaverse and Digimon and Demons are the same things.

I kink of think Habu and Watanabe might think this too, though, lol

All of Bandai's V-pets are part of the same wider digital metaverse. Theoretically a Digimon could travel to the Tamagotchi world for instance.

Matt and Sora divorced and Sora got with Joe, while Matt got with Tai, but Tai has a secret crush on Izzy. Also all digimon are either gender fluid or agender. You know typical stuff.

Terriermon is secretly Deadpool and Pikachu.

The Wall of Fire, being deep underground, is what separates the rest of the Digital World from the World of Darkness which seems to be the Adventure equivalent of the Dark Area which is also stated to be deep underground from the lore beneath the oceans.
    Last edited by VanChizzle; 12-15-2019 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Added sth else