With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 146 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4696136143144145146147 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1469

Thread: What are your Digimon headcanons?

Pumpkinmon is secretly Loki in disguise looking to cause mischief. All Digimon based on Greco-Roman and Egyptian Gods are the Gods manifesting themselves as Digimon.

Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    In Digimon Tri, Hackmon is actually the evolved form of Oikawa's partner; Datirimon, and gain's his evolution powers from the spirit of his partner.
    Alphamon's body was constructed from the remains of BlackWarGreymon's Data, and is piloted by Yggdrasil.
    I know these are closer to fan-fictions than head-canon, but it's how I rationalize these two suddenly being a part of the universe.
    Wouldn't Datirimon have died once Oikawa died too? I know we don't see what happens to him but I thought partner Digimon were linked in that way.

The Alphamon being controlled by Yggdrasil like a puppet is pretty awesome however.

Tbf oikawa is "dead"but he lives on protecting the digital world (ygdrassil is pro-human sacrifice, we should have known) so arguably his partner could be immortal as long as he's a part of the world

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by dansplosion View Post
    Tbf oikawa is "dead"but he lives on protecting the digital world (ygdrassil is pro-human sacrifice, we should have known) so arguably his partner could be immortal as long as he's a part of the world
    The writers specifically said the little pea man was dead.

I always wondered if Kakudou meant perma-death when he said that. It would be nice to know that he had some bigger purpose than just waiting for his partner for like 20 years and then dying right away once he finally got to meet him. That's just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dansplosion View Post
    The writers specifically said the little pea man was dead.
    This has me thinking. What if Daitirimon/Pipimon became intended to become Ryo's partner after Oikawa's death? Without Ryo present he probably grew resentful, digivolved into Machinedramon/Mugendramon, merged with Chimeramon to become Millenniumon and then the evens of the Wonderswan games take place.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I think thats's a big stretch. Especially since I'm pretty sure it's stated Kimeramon went back in time to fuse specifically with the Machinedramon of the Dark Masters.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I think thats's a big stretch. Especially since I'm pretty sure it's stated Kimeramon went back in time to fuse specifically with the Machinedramon of the Dark Masters.
    No, There was never any statement about either component of Milleniummon being related to the Mugendramon/Chimariamon that appeared in the anime. That time travel was involved at that specific point is already a headcanon in itself.

Hexeblaumon and MedievalDukemon form part of a group of magical warriors in Witchelny who are the leaders of their respective fields of sorcery (ice and wind) respectively. There are others for light, darkness, fire, earth, water and lightning.

Garurumon is not Gabumon's natural adult form. It's the form it takes because of the small Garurumon pelt it wears, which it obtained by killing a digimon that was in mid-digivolution to Garurumon. Elecmon is the original child/rookie form of Garurumon. After reviving from the attack it digivolves to Leomon. Gabumon's original digivolution if it had one is unknown, but since it is a reptile digimon it likely can digivolve to any Greymon or Tyrannomon species, possibly even Tuskmon or Monochromon.