With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 145 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4595135142143144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1483

Thread: What are your Digimon headcanons?

  1. #1441
    Duskmon got a field power bonus from being in the Dark Continent. The reason why none of the other warriors got bonuses is because at the time, the dark continent was the only one still in one piece.

    If the 02 kids had Crests, they would be:

    Daisuke: Ambition/Dreams

    Iori: Justice

    Miyako: Acceptance/Loyalty
    Last edited by Vande; 09-16-2019 at 08:29 AM. Reason: double post merge do not multi post

  2. #1442
    Junior Commander VanChizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    361
    All the Digimon universes are just simulations run by the same supercomputer, hence why characters can travel between them. The entity known as "God" is the person responsible for running that computer.

    There is an actual underwater city called R'lyeh in the Dark Ocean.

    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Duskmon got a field power bonus from being in the Dark Continent. The reason why none of the other warriors got bonuses is because at the time, the dark continent was the only one still in one piece.

    If the 02 kids had Crests, they would be:

    Daisuke: Ambition/Dreams

    Iori: Justice

    Miyako: Acceptance/Loyalty
    What about Ken?

  3. #1443
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,760
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by VanChizzle View Post
    All the Digimon universes are just simulations run by the same supercomputer, hence why characters can travel between them. The entity known as "God" is the person responsible for running that computer.

    There is an actual underwater city called R'lyeh in the Dark Ocean.

    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Duskmon got a field power bonus from being in the Dark Continent. The reason why none of the other warriors got bonuses is because at the time, the dark continent was the only one still in one piece.

    If the 02 kids had Crests, they would be:

    Daisuke: Ambition/Dreams

    Iori: Justice

    Miyako: Acceptance/Loyalty
    What about Ken?
    Ken already has the Crest of Kindness.

  4. #1444
    I'm a Maniac jetman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    120
    Has anyone ever thought of linking all the seasons together in a multiverse sense? I heard Xros Wars did something similar.

  5. #1445
    I come from the net Muur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Bolton, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    2,760
    Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    Has anyone ever thought of linking all the seasons together in a multiverse sense? I heard Xros Wars did something similar.
    The entire franchise is a multiverse though. Cyber Slueth states the Digimon multiverse consists of infinite universes.

    And some Digimon have tried to destroy all of them at once.

  6. #1446
    I'm a Maniac jetman91's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman91 View Post
    Has anyone ever thought of linking all the seasons together in a multiverse sense? I heard Xros Wars did something similar.
    The entire franchise is a multiverse though. Cyber Slueth states the Digimon multiverse consists of infinite universes.

    And some Digimon have tried to destroy all of them at once.
    Cool. There should be an anime about that lore.

  7. #1447
    Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Thailand
    Age
    19
    Posts
    744
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    I'd rather there wasn't not, series crossovers are one of my least favorite tropes.

  8. #1448
    Junior Commander VanChizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VanChizzle View Post
    All the Digimon universes are just simulations run by the same supercomputer, hence why characters can travel between them. The entity known as "God" is the person responsible for running that computer.

    There is an actual underwater city called R'lyeh in the Dark Ocean.

    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    Duskmon got a field power bonus from being in the Dark Continent. The reason why none of the other warriors got bonuses is because at the time, the dark continent was the only one still in one piece.

    If the 02 kids had Crests, they would be:

    Daisuke: Ambition/Dreams

    Iori: Justice

    Miyako: Acceptance/Loyalty
    What about Ken?
    Ken already has the Crest of Kindness.
    I don't even know how I forgot about that. <facepalm.jpg>

  9. #1449
    Ain't got no mojo... Xened's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    5
    Visit Xened's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennistrad View Post

    • spreading dark spores throughout space and time to sow chaos. In Adventure, he released Apocalymon from his prison. In Adventure 02, he was the cause of Ken becoming the Digimon Emperor.
    Actually as far IK this one is true.
    "A mysterious Digimon that Milleniumon's evil power brought forth. Milleniumon is the only one who can understand its true essence
    "
    https://wikimon.net/Apocalymon

    His D1 tamers profile.

    And in 02: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dQrwyuX39U
    Last edited by Xened; 10-07-2019 at 04:47 AM.

  10. #1450
    Completely digital McGann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    644
    Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    In Digimon Tri, Hackmon is actually the evolved form of Oikawa's partner; Datirimon, and gain's his evolution powers from the spirit of his partner.
    Alphamon's body was constructed from the remains of BlackWarGreymon's Data, and is piloted by Yggdrasil.
    I know these are closer to fan-fictions than head-canon, but it's how I rationalize these two suddenly being a part of the universe.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •