With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 142 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4292132139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1431

Thread: What are your Digimon headcanons?

Junior Commander
    Not sure I would label it a head-cannon or more like a theory I fancy, but I've always entertained the idea that Milleniummon is actually Devimon, as well as Ken's Kimeramon. The reason for Kimeramon actually coming to be after Milleniummon has actually been defeated being a side-effect of his time bending (ie Millenium could have been formed in the future, then returning to the past in time for the events of the games he is part of). Their rookie form would be Hagurumon because Devimon was using "darkness gears". If Tamers' Ken managed to split Milleniummon from Cyberdramon, he'd have to raise/be bonded to both lines as their tamer/partner.
    Has anyone else suggested a theory about this before? I wish I had the time to go back and skim through everything. (I probably will now, anyway.)

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    That's a cool idea actually. Like he was reincarnated when Ken extracted Devimon's data from beneath the water.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by McGann View Post
    That's a cool idea actually. Like he was reincarnated when Ken extracted Devimon's data from beneath the water.
    Yeah, there would be a sense of him plotting his very creation or reincarnation. Or something!

I have yet to discover any fanfics actually featuring Witchelny... but if I were to write about it, I imagine the setting would not be dissimilar to that of medieval Germany given the namesake of where their school of magic is located (Mt Brocken).

Ain't got no mojo... DigimonFan's Avatar
    The new Digi-Destined in 02 get new clothes when they enter the Digital World. The reason for this is, it was programmed in by the Digimon Emperor. We see him in that sweet looking outfit. It was probably set so that any new person to the Digital World received a new wardrobe. The Emperor had no reason to expect other Digi-Destined, so he didn't bother restricting the program variables to himself only. Since the original 8 kids had visited Digi-World from before Ken found it, they aren't affected.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by DigimonFan View Post
    The new Digi-Destined in 02 get new clothes when they enter the Digital World. The reason for this is, it was programmed in by the Digimon Emperor. We see him in that sweet looking outfit. It was probably set so that any new person to the Digital World received a new wardrobe. The Emperor had no reason to expect other Digi-Destined, so he didn't bother restricting the program variables to himself only. Since the original 8 kids had visited Digi-World from before Ken found it, they aren't affected.
    What about Meiko?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    What about Meiko?
    Meiko's only visits to the Digitial World have been post-reboot, so this program probably wouldn't exist anymore.

Instead of drowning in the Dark Ocean, Maki has now become Dagomon's bride...

I come from the net
    Oh? I actually like this idea. There were some theories on Maki shares so much similarities with Hikari. But Daigo isn't there anymore so who will save Maki? What about Bakumon?

It is really awesome twist idea.

Quote Originally Posted by DigimonFan View Post

I like this but wasn't the outfit change explained in the anime already?
    My new and improved Digimon index!
    https://airtable.com/shr2CxL7m74ltmu...NVr6raDlOIMJae
    If you take a look, let me know what you think!