With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 140 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4090130137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1431

Thread: What are your Digimon headcanons?

BelialVamdemon is the Demon Lord of Despair. After all, Despair is the eighth deadly sin. He is shown to enjoy causing despair in his victims, such as Archnemon, the Chosen, and Mummymon. Murmukusmon is the Demon Lord of Vainglory. I picked Vainglory due to his appearance and his manipulative nature of keeping a war going. Bagramon is the Demon Lord of Ingratitude. This is because of his attitude towards the Digital World's God. Deathmon/Ghoulmon is the Demon Lord of Pollution, due to ghouls in mythology being made of smokeless flames and eating the deceased. So all ten Demon Lords have a sin. BelialVamdemon’s level is the most difficult one of all. Murmukusmon, Bagramon, and Ghoulmon’s levels are all in order, and between Belphemon and Demon.
    Last edited by miru; 02-25-2019 at 09:28 AM.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    After many years of adventuring in the Digital World, Old Man Masaru(Marcus) and Agumon merge together to become Gankoomon. They still are separate individuals, with Masaru(Marcus) controlling the main body and Agumon is the Hinukamuy emerging from it.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiTigris View Post
    After many years of adventuring in the Digital World, Old Man Masaru(Marcus) and Agumon merge together to become Gankoomon. They still are separate individuals, with Masaru(Marcus) controlling the main body and Agumon is the Hinukamuy emerging from it.
    that's not really a headcannon, that's just outright fan fiction

also, Hinukamuy is stated to actually be a different digimon to Gankoomon, and is supposedly Champion level.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennistrad View Post
    A headcanon is a fan theory you have that you have about Digimon that you personally consider true, even if it isn't canon.
    I am aware but isn't this part of why the thread exists(as stated above)? Even then a lot of well thought out fan fiction can fall into Head cannon territory.

Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel Add Xadhoom on DeviantArt
    Yolei's sister Momoe has a Hawkmon as well. His line is two of the typical fandom replacement for Silphymon and Valkyrimon in Yolei's - Hippogriffomon and Gryphonmon. Likewise, Jun has a Veemon like Davis, who goes Veedramon -> GoldVeedramon -> ShineGreymon. Osamu's would've-been Wormmon's evoline is Stingmon -> Jewelbee -> BanchoStingmon.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DaiTigris View Post
    that's not really a headcannon, that's just outright fan fiction

also, Hinukamuy is stated to actually be a different digimon to Gankoomon, and is supposedly Champion level.
    I think this thread would benefit from a clear and strict definition of what headcanon both is and isn't.

I feel like if youre making stuff up that happens in the future, that's fan fic. headcanon would be more like "character didnt show up to the final battle because he was on the toilet/in france at the time", but "tk and meiko get married and have babies" isnt really a head canon. its more something unexplained that helps explain plot etc.

or say they did do a data squad sequel, and agumon cant go passed geogreymon, saying "maybe he gave up the power like the season 1 cast" vs coming up with a 5000 word post about the exact way he lost his power.

heck, willis from the movie. he didnt show up in 02, as he was on holiday/vacation, and they never ran into him: headcanon

saying he didnt show up because he got married to some girl, then got sucked into the digital world and fought the royal knights and olympos at the same time: fanfic

headcanon for the most part is supposed to be filling in plot holes/unexplained things
    Last edited by Muur; 04-06-2019 at 09:45 PM.

Follow AguChamp On Twitter Add AguChamp on Discord Visit AguChamp's Youtube Channel Add AguChamp on Steam
    One of my odder headcanons for Digimon Tamers is the idea that Kenta actually has the strongest Digimon in the group.
    MarineAngemon actually has chaotically powerful attacks and fantastic healng abilities, but it purposefully limits itself to live a simple life, one of the reasons why it decided to just hang with Kenta.
    Shrine to the Yellow Dino destined to save man of it's sins.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    I feel like if youre making stuff up that happens in the future, that's fan fic. headcanon would be more like "character didnt show up to the final battle because he was on the toilet/in france at the time", but "tk and meiko get married and have babies" isnt really a head canon. its more something unexplained that helps explain plot etc.

or say they did do a data squad sequel, and agumon cant go passed geogreymon, saying "maybe he gave up the power like the season 1 cast" vs coming up with a 5000 word post about the exact way he lost his power.

heck, willis from the movie. he didnt show up in 02, as he was on holiday/vacation, and they never ran into him: headcanon

saying he didnt show up because he got married to some girl, then got sucked into the digital world and fought the royal knights and olympos at the same time: fanfic

headcanon for the most part is supposed to be filling in plot holes/unexplained things
    Yeah that's a reasonable way to put it.

Since it seems to be stated King Drasil/Yggdrasil is the same entity in every universe, my head canon is that there's the main one that holds all universes and that it sends out 7D6 avatars to each one, which don't have memories of the others, which is why it never learns its lesson and tries to kill humans every time. So in that sense, there's a main unit that "is the same" as it runs all universes (except Illiad apparently, not that the games and anime care about that with Yggy and the Olympos existing in the same universe in multiple universes now) and instead of running it itself, has the 7D6s do it for it.