With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 139 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3989129136137138139140 LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1391

Thread: What are your Digimon headcanons?

I come from the net
    That sounds like it could work. Great ideas.

Mild at Heart I love it, I love Ryo headcanons, good stuff 👍

Ain't got no mojo... Mild At Heart's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    That sounds like it could work. Great ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    Mild at Heart I love it, I love Ryo headcanons, good stuff 
    Thanks guys (if you were talking to me, Neo, sorry wasn't sure)! I've sat on these for a while.
    Cute Justice Kick!
    Edit (my icon) made by flintlock!

I come from the net
    I probably was. If not all the way, then part. But it's true.

Theory: the 02 kids - Daisuke, Ken, Iori and Miyako - are now the ones to become nerfed since they no longer can Jogress (ignoring Movie 4). Hence why they've officially become irrelevant in tri. and the upcoming film as well...

At least, that's the only logical reason I can think of for Toei seemingly ignoring them nowadays.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by VanChizzle View Post
    Theory: the 02 kids - Daisuke, Ken, Iori and Miyako - are now the ones to become nerfed since they no longer can Jogress (ignoring Movie 4). Hence why they've officially become irrelevant in tri. and the upcoming film as well...

At least, that's the only logical reason I can think of for Toei seemingly ignoring them nowadays.
    Pretty sure movie 4 shows they meant Gatomon couldn't DNA any more, not the others

the reason Toei ignore them is because season 1 is more popular and lets be fair, 02 is hated on by a large amount of people

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Pretty sure movie 4 shows they meant Gatomon couldn't DNA any more, not the others
    I thought Gennai meant all the 02 kids' partners couldn't Jogress evolve anymore after her Holy Ring was returned to her, not just her? IIRC he said the Agents used the Ring to power Jogree evolution... I could be wrong though.

the reason Toei ignore them is because season 1 is more popular and lets be fair, 02 is hated on by a large amount of people
    This for sure. In-universe however, their lack of fighting strength is how I see them being justified in not showing up on-screen. Not that a cameo wouldn't be nice however.

But then we have Imperialdramon in that movie, Tri, Fusion and countless games. Gatomon only is the only way it makes sense.

I would instead have Aquilamon and Ankylomon DNA.
    Last edited by Muur; 12-25-2018 at 04:53 AM.

But then we have Imperialdramon in that movie, Tri, Fusion and countless games. Gatomon only is the only way it makes sense.
    If you have to deliberately misconstrue what is said in the episode to make your argument work it can't be said to make sense.

When King Drasil in Data Squad tried to kill everyone, Alphamon stood against him and got killed.

Alphamon exists in DS because you see him here in the opening:

may as well throw in that he also killed Examon, Jesmon and Gankoomon too for standing up against him.

then that Lucemon killed the other 11 than Dynasmon and Crusadermon, cuz why not.

the main is this random Alphamon shown in the opening tho, meaning hes tehcincally part of the Data Squad RKs

I guess they chose not to use him to to him being a good guy in the X Movie, and didnt want to reuse him as a bad guy in the anime so soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    If you have to deliberately misconstrue what is said in the episode to make your argument work it can't be said to make sense.
    I guess it might be dub only but Gennai goes "here you go Gatomon, heres your ring back. it allowed you to DNA digivolve".