With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 127 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127128 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1271

Thread: What are your Digimon headcanons?

I come from the net
    I second this. It really does fit almost perfectly.

The end of Season 1 and the "His Masters Voice" episode both line up with the start and the end of the Time War.
    ...which is also the same time when Hell temporarily merged with Earth in Power Rangers.
    ...and the same time that Mageddon attacked Earth in the DCU.
    ...and the doors between realms all slammed shut in Vertigo.
    ...and...

July-November 2000 is basically ground zero for a disturbing number of cosmic events.
    I'm nto saying that I blame Faction Paradox for the 2000 US Presidential Election... but two months without knowing WHO WON sounds a lot like them, neh?

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Mimi added Jellybeans to Sora's food because she remembered Izzy mentioned he liked them with Eggs in the Infinity Mountain episode.

Part 5 Dub Spoilers
    I only know of this from what they said on the WTW podcast, but if Tai did say they should trick Jesmon into killing Meicoomon, he actually meant Alphamon, but was too embarrassed to correct himself.
    Last edited by McGann; 05-30-2018 at 04:21 PM.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Two of the Original Digidestined are Meiko's parents

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hello I'm new here but these are my headcanons for Digimon:

. There are malignant versions of Chosen Children crests in some dark place, perhaps in the Dark Ocean, they can evolve the Digimons into truly evil and powerful beings, there is Crest of Darkness, Crest of Grudge and etc, they have never been activated because they will only be activated when a Chosen Children chooses to become evil of its own accord or without any influence of an object or something.
    . At least one of the original Chosen Children has some kinship with the current Chosen Childrens.
    . The next anime will be Digimon Adventure 4, it will be a direct sequel to Tri and its main characters will be the Chosen Children of 02 (I think you can understand why), some final doubts about the original Chosen Children will be answered and all of them will appear and one of them will become a mentor to the annual Chosen Childrens, Evil Gennai will be the main villain.
    .Digimon Tamers will receive Tri's treatment and win a movie-format sequel (hopefully the films will be released faster).
    .Meiko will have a new Digimon partner to replace the late Meicoomon, maybe it will be an Elecmon or Liollmon .... .
    . The original Chosen Children faced an earlier and weaker version of Apocalymon, or at least one being that came before Apocalymon.
    .Baihumon has done nothing because of his responsibilities in the Digital World, but he is very saddened by Daigo's death.
    Last edited by Mephistomon; 06-13-2018 at 09:33 PM.

Meiko getting a new partner would be interesting actually. I also wouldn't be against her getting Leomon, with Elecemon as his Rookie - that would be an interesting way to reuse him.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Yes, I did not mention but the intention is that Leomon would be reborn Meiko's new partner, I feel sorry for Meiko for everything that happened to Meicoomon and I feel sorry for Leomon too .... so I thought it would be interesting to be partners.

If they did that, I'd go with Elecmon - Leomon - GrapLeomon - SaberLeomon.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by Mephistomon View Post
    . The next anime will be Digimon Adventure 4, it will be a direct sequel to Tri and its main characters will be the Chosen Children of 02 (I think you can understand why), some final doubts about the original Chosen Children will be answered and all of them will appear and one of them will become a mentor to the annual Chosen Childrens, Evil Gennai will be the main villain.
    .Digimon Tamers will receive Tri's treatment and win a movie-format sequel (hopefully the films will be released faster).
    .Meiko will have a new Digimon partner to replace the late Meicoomon, maybe it will be an Elecmon or Liollmon .... .
    Not sure those count as headcanons. They're really just predictions.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    Yeah. And I'm almost surprised they never did an evil crest story. Like an evil clone or something.