With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 123 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1322

Thread: What are your Digimon headcanons?

If the 02 kids had crests, Davis would have Dreams/Ambition, Yolei would have Trust and Cody would have Justice.
    Last edited by PCN24454; 03-20-2018 at 04:41 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Unseen 02 evolutions.

Full V-Mon standalone chart: V-Mon -> XV-Mon -> Wingdramon -> Slayerdramon
    Full Hawkmon standalone chart: Hawkmon -> Aquilamon -> Hippogriffomon -> Griffomon
    Full Armadimon standalone chart: Armadimon -> Ankylomon -> Brachimon -> UltimateBrachimon

Silphymon's Ultimate level is Valkyriemon
    Shakkoumon's Ultimate level is either Lampmon or SlashAngemon

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    That's more of a fanfic that a headcanon, cuz a headcanon is for something that doesn't exist/isn't explained - but the 02 already have full canon lines

I come from the net
    "Mega/Ultimate Digivolution in Tri and Media" topic got me inspired and birthed a new headcanon.

In the ancient times at the digital world, which it was born fresh but there were ton of harsh struggles at the survival of the fittest at every area due to "Evolution" who encouraged the strong ones to consume the weak to get obsessed with "Perfect" battle records to survive. There were no special groups like Royal Knights, Banchou, Olympus Twelve and others even Yggdrasil whose to exist to maintain the balance. There were so few "Ultimate" who survived at this such cruel era to rule most areas however as the time passes eventually, the wild ones slowly adapt the awareness and have the capacities to learn and newer digimon species were birthed almost every time due to the "Internet". They able to survive safely eventually the special groups arrived, the balance were restored to this new era, the population suddenly shot up not only that. Newer Ultimate level ones slowly come to exist that started to come with OP abilities and powerful effects may start to distort the balance or some turned out to be heroic ones to protect the world because of this, the trouble days became very common to come. The reason new Ultimate level population shot up due to the efforts of certain special groups and heroic ones also their capacities to apply logic, reason and learn at rapid pace even some wild ones started to come to know what were they made up of "Data" like Wizarmon discussed with Ulforce-Vdramon about this which is unknown of how they came to. The Path of evolving into Ultimate is becoming easier to access and safe in the current era...
    Last edited by Sparrow Hawk; 03-22-2018 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomDusclops'92 View Post
    Unseen 02 evolutions.Full V-Mon standalone chart: V-Mon -> XV-Mon -> Wingdramon -> SlayerdramonFull Hawkmon standalone chart: Hawkmon -> Aquilamon -> Hippogriffomon -> GriffomonFull Armadimon standalone chart: Armadimon -> Ankylomon -> Brachimon -> UltimateBrachimonSilphymon's Ultimate level is ValkyriemonShakkoumon's Ultimate level is either Lampmon or SlashAngemon
    I personally dislike Shakkoumon becoming SlashAngemon becuse he goe from an eastern religious figure to western religious figure.

My new thing is that Andhiramon is the Deva/Data version, and Antylamon is the Virus version.

Quote Originally Posted by B-mon View Post
    My new thing is that Andhiramon is the Deva/Data version, and Antylamon is the Virus version.
    Antylamon is just the dub name of Andhiramon.

Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Justimon and Crusadermon are estranged brother.
    Someone on Twitter had a similar thought.

Follow flintlock On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    Lol this is great. He updated his banner to a coloured version where their palattes are swapped.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    lol your link led me to this image of WarGreymon kill Bryweludramon in Mugendramon's Death style