With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 122 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2272112119120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1242

Thread: What are your Digimon headcanons?

I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    I personally think a purple and black Blanc, as a pre-evo for Noir would work nicely, as Ciel looks like Blanc could evo into her easily.
    This is just a note to say that I'm on the Autism Spectrum (Annoyingly, I was never told whether it was 'just' high-functioning autism, or Asperger's syndrome), so if I don't make sense, or am incoherent, please ask what it is I mean politely. Thank you~

So Sistermon Violet, then? I could dig it.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Nah man, gotta be Vert.
    Last edited by Muur; 02-28-2018 at 04:33 PM.

I come from the net
    Ok. So a Vert/Violet. But if blue has a mouse hood, what would this one have? Then someone could draw them. heh heh At least this is fun. Still not sure why she exists here but now it may not matter.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Ok. So a Vert/Violet. But if blue has a mouse hood, what would this one have? Then someone could draw them. heh heh At least this is fun. Still not sure why she exists here but now it may not matter.
    We have a cat, a rabbit and a mouse - so a dog is a good next choice.

A green dog though hmm?

close enough

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Oh snap, DogDays. I both love and hate that show xD
    Simply put I love the designs and visuals, but was annoyed by the characters and story.

I come from the net The Chaos Entity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Nah man, gotta be Vert.
    Vert wouldn't look good on a black Blanc going into Noir, though. Purple would. Or red, I guess?

I agree though, definitely a dog.
    This is just a note to say that I'm on the Autism Spectrum (Annoyingly, I was never told whether it was 'just' high-functioning autism, or Asperger's syndrome), so if I don't make sense, or am incoherent, please ask what it is I mean politely. Thank you~

I come from the net
    OK. A Purple dog hat. Now we just need someone to maybe draw that and seem if we can get it into the next US released game. Heh heh heh Glad I could help with this after accidentally derailing it.

Contrary to her appearance, Nefertimon can move on two legs as comfortably as on all four. This is demonstrated by her stance in one of the Jintrix-era cards. She actually mainly stays on all fours to aim her attacks, and carry those she needs to carry. The Dark Masters and probably their servants are from Folder Continent. This explains why they were able to destroy File Island Digimon with ease, along with even Server Continent ones. And also why they didnít go to Folder in 02, with Archnemon keeping in Server for her and Mummymonís safety. Vamdemon, given how quickly he slew Pumpmon, is probably a Folder native as well, having moved to Server to scour for minions.Server Continent Digimon are in-between File and Folder Digimon in power level. While a Server Perfect can give any File Digimon a challenge, Folder still sweeps.Also, Mugendramon contains internal components from Nanomon, Gorimon, and Tekkamon.
    Last edited by miru; 03-08-2018 at 05:06 PM.

Every digimon headcrest is actually their eyebrow.