With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 117 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117118 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1175

Thread: What are your Digimon headcanons?

I come from the net
    Ok. I'll got for the SandBotamon idea. Now what would we call her Rookie form.

I'm going digital
    It's in training is more s simple idea since nyaromon is named after the sounds cats make in Japanese meowmon could work for meicomon.

And gatomons rookie in Japanese is named after a species hound and the English one I think is named after a pet name of one of the writers or producer. So Japanese version just name it after a different species of hound and English use a popular pet cat name.

I come from the net
    That might work. But I think meowmon would work as a name. For something under a Child Digimon.

I'm going digital
    Lol a funny idea I just had is what if Santa Claus and his reindeer were digimon.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingbeemon View Post
    Lol a funny idea I just had is what if Santa Claus and his reindeer were digimon.
    there actually was a Tamers CD where they sing about Santamon

A digimon that born from the data of this forum would either be a Wisemon or Baalmon for the digimon information news and information data that this forum have or Apocalypmon because the negative emotion born from the debate of which season is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    there actually was a Tamers CD where they sing about Santamon
    There's Santa-Agumon too, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Yeah I'm somewhat interested who put the the angel digimon and legendary warriors into power.

Lucemon is based on lucifer the fallen angel who rebelled against god. And we see some of the royal knights who have their loyalty to lucemon so I'm sure frontier has some deity type figure in charge either it be ygdrassil or the sovereigns.

I'm assuming lucemon was originally sent to stop the fighting till he was corrupted and warriors were created to match lucemon. After lucemons defeat the ancient warriors left their power to the 3 angels to guard and use them when the time was needed.
    I guess he rebelled and beat Yggdrasil, then enslaved the Royal Knights. Or killed 11 of them and let two of them live.
    My headcanon is that Yggdrasill and the RK were replaced by Homeostasis and the 4HB, and then Lucemon rose up against Huanglongmon as implied in its profile, was defeated by the W10, and then Homeostasis replaced the defeated 4HB with the 3A. The RK would have been basically scattered ronin that Lucemon recruited in a "return to glory" type situation.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    isnīt it implied that he rebelled against https://wikimon.net/God

I come from the net
    That's actually pretty interesting. They almost never covered this.