With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 101 of 144 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1431

Thread: What are your Digimon headcanons?

I'm going digital
    Another reason I think dagomon in adventures is special even tho I don't know what a regular dagomons size is dagomon is portrayed to be extremely massive dwarfing all digimon we've seen. It's like the sun compared to the earth how massive it is.

Dagomon could just be some random evil but hasn't the digital world in its totality been referred to net ocean or something along those lines sea of information something like that in tri.

But who knows it could be like the dark masters since each controlled a realm so maybe there's a dark metal master and etc...

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    But have we seen any other Dragomons in the show? maybe they're all that size...

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    We haven't seen any in the Adventure universe, just one in Xros Wars. They're generally large as a rule (Cthulhu and all), though maybe not quite as large as the one in 02.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I'm going digital
    @muur i acknowledged that already I'm just saying it's still pretty large for even digimon standards

I come from the net
    Digimon scaling especially in Adventure is all kinds of ridiculous especially in Adventure. It doesnt seem any bigger than say VenomVamdemon or Metalseadramon

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    yeah VenomVamdemon and Apocalymon both were atleast as big as Dagomon

I'm going digital
    @dontstoppatapata your right it's hard to accurately gauge heights of digimon.

Is there something that gives the official heights of digimon.

I assume the closest thing would be various anime guides. Not sure if Digimon has had lineart comparisons, but a lot of shows do. Plus, there was a scale in the art book that came out recently. But hes not even remotely close to the size you said he was.

I'm going digital
    You referring to dagomon? I did say dagomon does seem exceptionally large and water is only around his hips so he's even larger than that.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    well someone calculated once the size of VenomVamdemon and he was supposedly twice as big as Godzilla, and that was kinda of a low tier Mega, so i doubt that size makes you special.