With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon: Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE]

Visit Dydd's Youtube Channel

Red face Digimon: Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE]

DIGIMON: YOUR DIGITAL DREAM

Guys after 2 years we have finally realized this dream, and it's fantastic!! I want to thank all people who helped us with Your Digital Dream, my two brothers, Bandai, Nintendo, Pokecommunity and WiththeWill Forum This is the Beta of the game, I hope you have fun with it and I want to know wich is your Starter, wich Digimon are in your party, your story progress and everything!!! Naturally if you find bugs/errors please report us.
    Beta 2.0 is coming soon, watch the video above!!!
    BETA 2.0 IS NOW AVAILABLE

DOWNLOAD
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/4v1f4a...+Dream+2.0.rar

SUPPORT THE GAME
    Digimon:Your Digital Dream is not our full-time job, but since the first realese in 2014 we knew it could be. The game has not reached its full potential and we could only do it through the support of our fans. Making this games means a lot to us and contributions from our players will be important as well.
    The game will Always be 100% free to play! Patreon will be just a way for dedicated fans to unlock exclusive contents.
    Help us continue to bring more fun to everybody!

Triple Triad with Digimon Card style

Hi friends, here is a Digimon game based on Pokèmon Essential. We have been working on this for a year and now we have progressed vastly. We have working; sprites, icons, tile-sets, characters and animated attacks. Myself and my 2 brothers, (we are a triplet) have always had the dream of creating a Digimon game and thanks to Pokemon Essential, we can now make that dream a reality.
    We are near to releasing the Demo 2.0!!!

THE STORY(Work in progress)

17 years after the first meeting between humans and Digimon, the contact with the Digital World was lost, but now a company called "Digital Dream" has found a system that allow to open a portal between the Real and the Digital World.
    You are one of the Digidestined , so you have to save the Digital World and the Real World
    When you arrive in the Digital World you will meet your very own starter Digimon. You will discover that some strange things are happening in Digital World and perhaps are caused by the humans return...

CHARACTERS

Male Character
    He is the hero of the game, he has always dreamed of having a Digimon and now he will be catapulted to the Digital World along with his friend Kira.

Female Character
    Kira is the heroin of the game, she is always ready to help those who are in difficulty. Her favourite Digimon is Angewomon.

Dr. Fish
    Dr. Fish is the man who opened the gate to the Digital World and he is the Digital Dream's leader. He has spent his entire life studying the Digital World and his dream is to create a strong bond between humans and Digimon. For this reason he has created the contest "Your Digital Dream".

Rival
    Thomas is your rival, he is very annoying with your character and i am sure you will hate him

Miss Lucy
    Lucy is the Tamer Assistant, she will guide you through your adventures in the digital world

DIGIVOLUTION
    Digimon can Digivolve, starting from Rookie, to Champion, Ultimate and finally Mega. That is the last level. Some Mega's can obtain different form like Burst Mode or Chaos forms.
    There are various ways to Digivolve, such as level growth, happiness condition, DNA Digivolution, using objects, level up in a certain location etc...

ITEMS
    There are a lot of items inspired from various Digimon games that you can use to recover Hp such us 'Small Recovery', 'Medium', 'Large' and 'Full' and some items that work similar to Pokemon's berries: 'Digimushroom', 'Happymushroom' (grow up your happiness), 'Blue apple', 'Rain plant' etc... There are also Digivolution items such as the 'Digivice', 'Digieggs' and other particular items.

TILESET & SPRITE
    We aren't using a Pokemon tile-set, we are using a custom made til-set because we want to appear different from the normal Pokemon games. A lot of the tile-set have been created by Amaranth and they look very nice.
    The Digimon sprite and icons came from DS Games, but we have created some by other means.

TYPES
    They are different from Pokemon types and they are as listed:
    Neutral
    Fire
    Water
    Ice
    Thunder
    Wind
    Earth
    Nature
    Machine
    Holy
    Darkness
    BETA FEATURES
    -140 Digimon
    -100 new items
    -200 New moves (most with animation)
    -Music from variuos Digimon games
    -Cry from Digimon World 1 Game
    -Drop System
    -Digimon Card Game (Triple Triad)
    -Changed Male/Female in Data/Vaccine/Virus
    -Quest System
    -Multiple save files

CREATE YOUR QUEST!!

Hi guys for all those who want to help enrich the game with their imagination you can create a quest and we can insert it in the game. Just send us a private message with:
    -Quest Title
    -Quest Description
    Use the Digimon in the Beta (there is a list in this thread)and use your fantasy!!
    We hope you like this idea

Credits to:
    -Flameguru, Poccil, Maruno, Peter O. for Pokemon Essentials
    -Bandai for Digimon sprite & icons
    -Amaranth Games for Tilesets & Autotiles
    -Stochastic for Drop System
    -FL for Quest System
    -Rexanimon and Xaitan for The Graphic Design
    -Zebub Al Zemechiel for Digimon Tiny Sprites
    -Happy Galgomon Gif Factory for the human character base
    -Fenfir and LastOne for dialogues correction
    -Dragonrod/Opdisk/MaxTyrannus/Demo9/ for some sprites.
    -Mej71 for Multiple save file
    -Mauricio for Cardmon sprite
    -FL and Maruno for Booster packs
    -TMs for fixing Language error in the game
    -Zeak6464 for side battle.

Last edited by Dydd; 06-16-2017 at 07:08 AM.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    It looks interesting. You may want to have a native English-speaker proofread it, though.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    It looks interesting. You may want to have a native English-speaker proofread it, though.
    Thank you for your appreciation however yes, it would be perfect to have a native English-Speaker we can only use Google translator..

I'd be happy to do it myself when you're ready. I'm something of a professional proofreader. I'll just have to swallow my distaste for dub terms. lol
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories

I'd be happy to do it myself when you're ready. I'm something of a professional proofreader. I'll just have to swallow my distaste for dub terms. lol
    Thank you for your help...how we proceed?

Well, I'm not sure how the system you're using to design the game works, but I guess you would give me access to it so I can check everything over.
    MY PROJECTS

Add Faust on Steam Add Faust on DeviantArt
    It looks like a SDK running on RP Maker XP (graphics are XP, system maybe be VX) Have to admit the pokemon battle back and menu set up looks pretty out of place with digimon on them, but the map design seems okay.

If you're ever willing to release your charsets and battlers, let me know; I've been wanting to do my own fangame for a long time.
    Last edited by Faust; 03-09-2014 at 12:39 PM.

Pretty neat, and an interesting idea. I don't like, however, the similarities with Pokemon's game in the menu and battle system. Still, I encourage you to go on with this project.

Well, I'm not sure how the system you're using to design the game works, but I guess you would give me access to it so I can check everything over.
    This is a bit problematic because we are using Poke essential i should send you all game folder...the best thing to check the dialogue could be send to you what i have written end then you correct it...if you agree let know it

Quote Originally Posted by Qu33n0f1c3 View Post
    It looks like a SDK running on RP Maker XP (graphics are XP, system maybe be VX) Have to admit the pokemon battle back and menu set up looks pretty out of place with digimon on them, but the map design seems okay.

If you're ever willing to release your charsets and battlers, let me know; I've been wanting to do my own fangame for a long time.
    What do you mean with charset and battlers? however i am happy for you compliments...i have to say you are right about the battle back and menu screen we want change them to appear more suitable for a Digimon Game

Quote Originally Posted by FranGP View Post
    Pretty neat, and an interesting idea. I don't like, however, the similarities with Pokemon's game in the menu and battle system. Still, I encourage you to go on with this project.
    Thank you friend...we are using a Poke system to create this game but we dont want appear like a Poke game...we need help to create menu and battle design more similar to Digimon if someone want help us we'll be happy
    Last edited by TMS; 03-09-2014 at 04:20 PM.

This looks beyond epic!

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast