With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216168697071

Thread: Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth for the PS Vita

I come from the net
    I'm saddened mine didn't get shipped despite I paid it since a week passed....

Add KaenKazui on DeviantArt Add KaenKazui on Google+
    Darn. Mine is stuck at the German customs. So I will probably get it monday or tuesday.

Follow Agunimon On Twitter Visit Agunimon's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Alright, since when you preordered? Mind if you answer there at my topic? It seems we'll have issues of shipping so sudden. I'd love to learn more about certain websites.
    I preordered it at Feb 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackikun View Post
    I got mine today and playd 3:33 at the moment with Hagurumon, Guilmon, Renamon and Gabumon (Black) in my team.
    Itīs really a good game, but there are a few things i donīt really like.

1) The Player just talk in Battle
    - This is a nogo o think... All other Characters are talking like hell (Nokia 4tw) but just the Player keep calm and shut his mouth... but then when a battle starts he can open his mouth... kill the atmo

2) Change the Players Name
    - Yes, we can change it... but just with japenese letters... so i must use the Kanji for Shin as my name... this is just a little confused at the start, because i just have to activate the japanese layout for my "keyboard" first manuel in the settings xD

3) Cam
    - We can zoom... but donīt change the angle of the view

Thatīs the first three things... hope it will end with just the three, but the other things are really good work!
    1) I agree, Takumi/ami should speak too in conversations.

2) You can use Kanji, Katakana, Hiragana and our letters too, I used them, look here

3) That was known since the stream at the beginning of the month, someone that I know even thought at not buying the game because of that.

I have other things that I don't like:
    - Only 240 Digimon and not one Hybrid Digimon.
    - The maps are boring. Tokyo looks nice but every other places are too similar, I would like to see maps in the Digital World, with forests, mountains etc. but maybe there will be better maps later.
    - And I don't really like the soundtrack.

If you don't mind me asking, have they changed anything about the base Digimon Story gameplay? And if so, would you say they're an improvement or a detriment?

Also, do you have the full list with the other 19 Digimon that we didn't get earlier?

I come from the net
    Ah I see.

Please don't post something criticizing. It might kill "Joy Time" for people who have yet to play and still playing.
    I think it's too soon for criticism to post so early...

Ain't got no mojo...
    I put my bonus item code in... where do I pick up Agumon and Gabumon BK?

Follow Blackikun On Twitter Visit Blackikun's Youtube Channel Add Blackikun on Steam Add Blackikun on Google+
    Quote Originally Posted by joschua View Post
    I put my bonus item code in... where do I pick up Agumon and Gabumon BK?
    You need to talk with the DLC Lady in Front of Kyokos Office. Donīt forgett to have space in your Team, because all 4 Digimon Cost 5 (you can pick up the first and the others later. So you donīt need to have 20 points left at the same moment),

Quote Originally Posted by Agunimon View Post
    1) I agree, Takumi/ami should speak too in conversations.

2) You can use Kanji, Katakana, Hiragana and our letters too, I used them, look here

3) That was known since the stream at the beginning of the month, someone that I know even thought at not buying the game because of that.

I have other things that I don't like:
    - Only 240 Digimon and not one Hybrid Digimon.
    - The maps are boring. Tokyo looks nice but every other places are too similar, I would like to see maps in the Digital World, with forests, mountains etc. but maybe there will be better maps later.
    - And I don't really like the soundtrack.
    2) Okay o.o every time i used our letters the game have reset to the original name... my wife and i both had this problem. Have you use a special layout for the keyboard or the defult?

3) I donīt really saw this in the stream but after a few more hours i donīt really care about this anymore. So this isnīt really a problem and i just have to get used to it

-(4?) Yeah, for 240 Digimon i miss a lote too, but whe get some (like TigerVespamon) we never really had befor, but i know what you mean. Hope for more DLC Packs with new Digimon and yes, with Hybrid Digimon too

-(5?) The maps looks nice for me, but i just saw some of them... hope later i can say more about this

Quote Originally Posted by Bartz View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, have they changed anything about the base Digimon Story gameplay? And if so, would you say they're an improvement or a detriment?

Also, do you have the full list with the other 19 Digimon that we didn't get earlier?
    Yes, itīs a improvment for me. Digimon Cost points (i think MB or GB, because we get RAM to add more Points) and evolved only in the Lab (i like this yes) and the typ and element change the damage you give and taken from enemys more then befor.
    I donīt have a full list yet, but maybe some other here sry

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Ah I see.

Please don't post something criticizing. It might kill "Joy Time" for people who have yet to play and still playing.
    I think it's too soon for criticism to post so early...
    Itīs just the first moment and iīm still playing it. No one says, itīs a final statement i love this Game so donīt worry it wonīt kill "joy time"

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Well as the game is out, if you need help with the game etc - use the Digimon Gaming area.

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 216168697071