With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718

Thread: What don't you like in Fusion?

Completely digital
    The dub theme song, my god my ears. Crappy kids commercial electropop is so more grating than crappy kids commercial.... hip hop? (not sure what genre the Digimon theme falls into)

Why couldn't we get something the quality of the Frontier's dub theme every series?

Quote Originally Posted by DontStopPataPata View Post
    The dub theme song, my god my ears. Crappy kids commercial electropop is so more grating than crappy kids commercial.... hip hop? (not sure what genre the Digimon theme falls into)

Why couldn't we get something the quality of the Frontier's dub theme every series?
    That's definitely not hip-hop, not one bit. I think the Digimon dubs themes are there own genre, of electro/techno, I'll call it digi-pop.

XW looks like a failed toy series, that was supposed to advertise you to buy Digimon parts and fuse them together, but never got that far and just kind of went on for 3 years... I mean, if they just wanted to sell toys, then you better make the confounded toys! As-is, it's a mess.

I come from the net
    Japan did get some toys. But I can't remember how far it went.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    It's amusing, and the characters are a lot of fun with great voice acting, but the hyperactive tone and lack of any strong story/character arcs leaves it wanting. It's the only Season I haven't watched more than once.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 815161718