With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The WtW Podcast: Episode 1 - The Super Amazing First Episode of Destiny!!

Re: The WtW Podcast: Episode 1 - The Super Amazing First Episode of Destiny!!

if the lee = jeri thing was something i said (which it mighta been) i remember being cutoff when i was trying to say his name, jenrya, and i dont recall ever saying it past the time being cutoff, so if it was me it was simply i never finished saying the word
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I'm a Maniac

Y'know, on the whole kaiser/Caesar thing... Kaiser actually comes from Caesar, it was pretty much the German pronunciation of Caesar in the forming of the second Reich. So it makes sense, if you think about it.

Ain't got no mojo...

The brown tidal wave was probably caused by a reflection of the desert sun?

http://wtw-x.net/index.php?topic=863.0
    -"Digimon Chronos"

Hahaha Oh god. I didnt watch the english dub, but the chinese dub... haha and then the jap original later but some of the dub lines like aploclayomon man hahahha. .... "I have hold and cold water running" Oh Lord tahts so bad... But great job~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12